• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series Elimination Game, Round 2, Match 4

Team Desperate

3 Uncle Phatso

vs.

The Grapefruits of Wrath

11 Doc
10 SSC
9 Serious Jones
6 Roche Coach Mozzarella
7 Nate
14 justinsayne

Vote 37

- SSC
+ Phatso

Yeah, I'm that fucking guy.

Team Desperate

1 Uncle Phatso (-)

vs.

The Grapefruits of Wrath

11 Doc
10 SSC
9 Serious Jones
6 Roche Coach Mozzarella
8 Nate
15 justinflame (+)

Vote 39

tumblr_l9h7gkMgJQ1qd3779o1_400.gif

I would personaly like to thank everyone who voted for My team and myself. I wanted to win, but I couldn't think of a better group of guys to lose to then this one. I have nothing but the greatist respect for all my friends on that group. I will be voting for them next round and hopefully in the finals!

I leave Phatso to give the classy and respectful exit. Me however, "your mama" to all who voted against us especially you Habs. What the hell did I ever do to you?

Dude, if I could have picked another team to be on the team that just beat us would be it. That's why my exit was classy, because they all are good dudes.

Well we had a good run boys. I honestly didnt think we get out of round one. And like Phatso said there isnt a team that Id rather lose to. We lost to a great crew of posters. Best of luck to you guys for the rest of the tournament.

Bold faced lie, you could lost to NJexus.

I think it's safe to say D-Man will really help his team clean up. I wouldn't be surprised if D-Man sweeps the competition. He's such a force that I bet he'll mop the floor with his opponents.

I'm trying to say you keep a lovely home, and that if so much as a crumb falls to your floor, there will be a human sacrifice to appease your deity, Mr. Clean.

mr_clean.jpg

By the way that should totally be your avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back