• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series Elimination Game, Round 1, Match 4

I blame the lack of Sully

So having a guy the majority of the forums hates on our team would've helped us? yeah cause having the two heat magnets that are Stormy & Becker worked out sooo well:rolleyes:

the inability to lead a team in popularity votes when I'm hated a lot more than loved

Your inability to be a presence in this match, and actually do something to prolly had more to do with it... though your brilliant strategy of helping out the people who were voting against us also was great, awesome leader ship their bro (this must be what it feels like to be a Raider and have Al Davis running your team) :thumbsup:

So having a guy the majority of the forums hates on our team would've helped us? yeah cause having the two heat magnets that are Stormy & Becker worked out sooo well:rolleyes:

Actually, yes. You see - Trooper attracted the majority of the heat, leaving you to almost win our match-up single handedly. I can recall multiple times when people hated you, and whined about your flame-worthy comments all the time.

But, because Trooper was able to draw their ire, it allowed you to seem "nicer" and thus gain votes; obviously. ;)

Had Sully been on our team, he'd of been hated solely, leaving the rest of us to look loveable, and great. :shrug: Can't see how no one else could've seen that.

As for Becker - what can I say, I completely under-estimated the power of real hatred for a guy over the internet. :icon_neutral: It's a learning curve.

Your inability to be a presence in this match, and actually do something to prolly had more to do with it... though your brilliant strategy of helping out the people who were voting against us also was great, awesome leader ship their bro (this must be what it feels like to be a Raider and have Al Davis running your team) :thumbsup:

Aren't you older than me? Thus meaning I can't be the "Al Davis" of this team, more like the John Fox - I relied too much on the presense of former past greats and one-time highlights than to target current pro potential. :p

Actually, yes. You see - Trooper attracted the majority of the heat, leaving you to almost win our match-up single handedly.

Here allow me to point out the massive flaw to this logic, if people hate someone on our team (like Stormy & Becker for example) then they vote against those people, thus giving points to our opposition, thus giving me more points to overcome, you add Sully to our team and you mine as well makes this a 2-5 handicap match and give the opposition and extra 3 points each, that being said I like Stormy and would have gladly recruited him if I were running this team, however I would have told Becker to suck a dick, one heat magnet is more than enough

I can recall multiple times when people hated you, and whined about your flame-worthy comments all the time.

Yeah, and there are a lot of poster who know as the poster I am today, alot a poster from back when I was a flamethrowing douche aren't even here anymore

But, because Trooper was able to draw their ire, it allowed you to seem "nicer" and thus gain votes; obviously. ;)

..tom make up for the ones that were lost for us when people were trying to eliminate him, yeah as I said brilliant strategy:rolleyes:

Had Sully been on our team, he'd of been hated solely, leaving the rest of us to look loveable, and great. :shrug: Can't see how no one else could've seen that.

I'm guessing cause no else looks it it with that same twisted and ******ed logic:shrug:

As for Becker - what can I say, I completely under-estimated the power of real hatred for a guy over the internet. :icon_neutral: It's a learning curve.

Does he even post anymore?!, I'm guessing people either know Becker adn hate him, thus they voted against him, which hurts our team, or they don't know who the fuck he is, and vote against him, cause they recognized more names on the other team, should given the spot to some who actually matters:suspic:

Aren't you older than me?

Yes, Older AND clearly wiser;)

Thus meaning I can't be the "Al Davis" of this team, more like the John Fox - I relied too much on the presense of former past greats and one-time highlights than to target current pro potential.

Oh you mean just like Al Davis;)

Our team captain everybody...
al%20davis.jpg

:lmao:

Ya know if he wants to be like John Fox, I guess we could make that work too, Will like John Fox, your fired!!!!:evil3:

Hogan takes the hit and sells it by falling down and rolling around. Flair comes out and Flops, comes back up all bloody. I can see it on Tna very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back