Survivor Series Elimination Game: Team Names and Members

This is my first poster tournament. I'm excited to see everyone hate each other by the end of it all.

You stupid cunt.

You're doing it wrong.

asshole.jpg

OK, my team is officially:

The Grapefruits of Wrath
-Roche Coach Mozzarella
-Serious Jones
-Nate
-Smooth Sexual Chocolate
-Diamond Dallas Page

Book it.

I'm not even gonna try and lie in the slightest, it was. The best BT! I ever saw, until SCW came along.

fixed.

What happened to SCW bro?

Ran out of time to do it. I'm considering starting it up as a video-game fed, like recording the matches from SvR11 and using story creator for the promos. I had everything up to the first PPV planned out, it was going to be awesome. No idea what I was going to do after that though. Haha.

The main problem were the matches, really. I had a really detailed style but I suck at writing matches. They just weren't that fun for me.

I think matches is something where you have to make it fun. Think of what makes a fun match and just write it.

Team Name: Brotherhood of (not so) Evil Posters

TheOneBigWill
Justinsayne
Stormtrooper
H2P
Sparky
------------------

Final.

Uncle Chester
Cmpunk12
Takerfan1933
Sully
Jason Scene

Honorably Misunderstood

I can think of a several reasons I like everyone else on that list better than you.

cm_punk12 posted an awesome picture of a smiling lion.
Takerfan1933 was RVC OMG and he green repped me often for some reason
Sully is an okay kid, he's just an idiot. In 5 years, when he's 18, he'll look back and hate this version of himself.
Jason Scene was actually a pretty decent poster, he just made a total ass out of himself debating with Sly and continued to look like a bigger and bigger idiot.

You just suck.

I can think of a several reasons I like everyone else on that list better than you.

Sully is an okay kid, he's just an idiot. In 5 years, when he's 18, he'll look back and hate this version of himself.
Jason Scene was actually a pretty decent poster, he just made a total ass out of himself debating with Sly and continued to look like a bigger and bigger idiot.

You just suck.

Me thought Sully was my age?

You just suck.

As do you. Should I post a picture of a smiling lion to be in your good graces?

You, my inferior peer, are a moron and a douchebag.

Eh, I'm pretty comfortable with my intellect, so your moron comment doesn't do much for me. That douchebag one kind of hurt though, I'm very sensitive about my ability to clean the vagina. Then again, it also means I'll be a lot closer to one than you will ever be.

And a smiling lion would probably do you some favors, but you're already in such a deep hole that it would just be an exercise in futility.

Uncle Chester
Cmpunk12
Takerfan1933
Sully
Jason Scene

Honorably Misunderstood

Dammit! Guys, I swear if Sully wins their team this entire thing I'm holding everyone on my team who didn't want him on board personally responsible.

The guy could've been an Ace in the Hole. Sparky, you had better pull your damn weight.

That is a happy lion, Gaping Anus, but this is the happy lion I am referring to.

2707825201_f3bb95fde8.jpg

Of course, this is probably the happiest lion of them all...

NAN4988.jpg

A man's gotta eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back