• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series Elimination Game: Team Names and Members

I know it's none of my business but Norcs you know my PM box is always open if you need to chat or anything.

Los Saunterers de la Muerte

General Disarray
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
Coco The Monkey
Barbosa
Miko!

Exactly! I posted to Tiger about you and me getting on his team if he had two open spots. Got no answer back, this depresses me Theo. We are better than this!

We really are homie. But wasn't one of those spots for NSL? Maybe we slide in now as the "steals of the draft" haha.

Awesomesauce. If that don;t work I think Dewey is looking for teammates, I'm almost positive he'd adopt us.

I drafted NSL to Team NJexus, so it's looking like IC, NorCal, JGoose, NSL, and Your Friendly Neighborhood JGlass.

So its on.

Nightmare, Myriad(rattlesnake), Milenko, The Best.

Last draft pick to be announced shortly.....

So its on.

Nightmare, Myriad(rattlesnake), Milenko, The Best.

Last draft pick to be announced shortly.....
LSN hopefully

He PMed me and i said we were full because everything got changed whie I was at work. After realizing that I PMed him again telling him that we actually do need another teammate.

He has yet to respond

Team Book This!
The Sign Guy
#1Peep
greasy_chip_butty
Da Prophet
GLOBAL ICON

We're at a disadvantage already because no one reads the Book This! section and I'm one of the most well known out of the team, but we'll give it a go. Read the Book This section!

So there is what, 13 teams signed up now? If enough sign up this could become a 16 team thing. That would be epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back