Survivor: Green Team (Blue Team, GTFO)

I never said that nothing could happen, I said that if something did happen I had so many backup plans that it seemed extraordinarily unlikely that our team would be crippled. Remember my list of contingencies?
So if god forbid you dropped dead you had a backup plan (were you gonna zombie post or something)? If there was a blackout (they kill cell service too) in the entire state of New Jersey you had a backup plan? You said nothing could happen. Sorry but that is not factual, as I said before.

So if god forbid you dropped dead you had a backup plan (were you gonna zombie post or something)? If there was a blackout (they kill cell service too) in the entire state of New Jersey you had a backup plan? You said nothing could happen. Sorry but that is not factual, as I said before.

A blackout wouldn't kill 4G services. Satellites, man, they don't need our earthly electricity.

As for the possibility of me dying, I think that just pretty much voids the whole argument because if that happened then I would no longer care about winning the WrestleZone survivor. Plus, that type of thinking is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back