• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surprising Brian Kendrick interview

jmt225

Global Moderator
[YOUTUBE]XzmkzhOhS98[/YOUTUBE]

This is VERY different from the Brian Kendrick we saw in the shoot interview with London.

I'm really happy to see though that he's ambitious about continuing his career. I really, really hope WWE gives him another shot. I don't see why not; he's one of the most talented wrestlers in the World if you ask me.

Enjoyed that kinda an eye opener considering I'm a trainee wrestler and have taken 2 months off. Losing motivation is tough but never give up on te passion despite set backs. Brian is a good dude.

I'm disappointed he didn't stay in TNA. He was finally going somewhere and he left

He was effectively supplanted by Austin Aries though, so it sort of worked out by TNA. Not to say they couldn't have co-existed.

That said, I am an admirer of Brian Kendrick. With the gates opening for smaller wrestlers again - supposedly - he might be able to squeeze his way back into WWE. It's nice to see he's learned some humility.

People just didn't dig the big last run in TNA. I did, but I can't inspire much joy in other people.

Kendrick is good at what he does, he's technically sound if you listen to the stories he tells of him and Benoit training and Benoit asking him to demonstrating moves to the up-and-comers. He's also got a completely original personality that spans from his real life beliefs. That would make good grounds for him as a character, we all know how it works when a wrestler uses a real life extension of themselves in a role.

Hope he gets that call for WWE. I'm a big fan.

He was effectively supplanted by Austin Aries though, so it sort of worked out by TNA. Not to say they couldn't have co-existed.

That said, I am an admirer of Brian Kendrick. With the gates opening for smaller wrestlers again - supposedly - he might be able to squeeze his way back into WWE. It's nice to see he's learned some humility.

He was really the only other X-Division guy with a personality. However if he (and Shelley) go to WWE it may give me more of an insentive to check it out on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back