Superbowl? AFC/NFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The afc wildcard is always hella tight.we know that. The teams are pretty much.

Colts
PAtriots
San Diego
Denver
Kansas City
Baltimore
Cincinatti
The steelers were a threat but there out this year. I could see them upsetting a team late in the season like KC or Denver or something. I doubt they play them tho
The JAguars were a threat. But with the colts in their division. THere not so good. The colts massacre on offense. Jaguars D is good but there O needs work. They got good RB's And A HEalthy QB we be nice for the,. THey could also be a late threat.

WHo wins Divisons: Balitimore, Colts, Patriots, And SD
Wildcard: Cincinatti. KC.
Final" PAtriots vs. Baltimore--- Patriots win AFC

NFC:

Bears.
Giants-Wow, That TEN Loss was great
Dallas
Philli,EH? Without mcnabb, no playoff but again a huge threat. COuld decide there division by handing Dallas a loss?
NEW ORLEANS: THere hot in the NFC Drew brees and that recieving core is amazing
Carolina: Steve smith is unpredictible. They could go far under Delhomme
Falcons: Dont think theyll go far but a big play team
Seatle: Best in there division: Excluding that horrible 1st half, 4 picks, They got as running game unbelivable
Forty NINERS: Yes unbelivable. There back. Wont go anywhere, But Frank gore is a Sav
Raams: Not much. Wont go far. Seatle takes division. Easy

Division Winners:Bears, NEW ORLEANS, Giants Seattlee
Wildcard: Dallas. Carolina

Final: New Orleans Vs. NYG------New Orleans

Superbowl: New Orleans Vs. Patriots.

Winner Patriots.
SImple: Brady is ioncredible under pressure. Hell take them all the way. Im calling this.

The point of this thread is just a good football forum. Id like to hgear your oppinions. Im not frontrunning as from im from Massachusetss. Now i reside in Cali. Just give me your oppinions please. I want some good football talk.

nfc championship: da bears vs cowboys---bears win 20-17
afc championship: pats vs. ravens--ravens win 13-7
super bowl: bears vs. ravens---bears win 16-10

NFC Championship- Bears vs. Cowboys- Cowboys win 17-13 after Grossman throws an INT thats returned for the game winning TD

AFC Championship- Chargers vs. Colts- Chargers win 34-31 in OT, LT scores 2 TDs and Rivers throws for 2 TDs, one of which sends the game into OT whare the Chargers win the coin toss, get the ball, and and quickly get into feild goal posistion and kick the game winner

Superbowl- Cowboys vs. Chargers- Chagers win 42-27 because T.O. drops the ball over and over, and LT sets a new super bowl record for rushing yards in a game, and scores 3 TDs and wins the Superbowl MVP

though I think it'll be Dallas vs. San Diego, I would actually rather it be New Orleans in the Superbowl than Dallas, I just think that would be the better game, I also pray to god, that the Patriots don't go to the superbowl, because I can't stand to watch them I another one, I fuckin hate them, and I personally think that Tom Brady is the most overrated guy in the NFL today, If he wants to prove me wrong then he's going to have to have the same sucess under a different head coach

I dont see that much potential in the bears. I mean the Patriots walked all over them. They lost to Miami. The best team theyve beat is the 6-5 giants. Who Lost to the Titans.

I dont see why you see Tom Brady as being overrated. I mean think. Peyton Manning has a great head coach, Dungy, And an incredible recieving core. Harrision/Wayne. Same with Drew brees. Awesome recieving core. I mean Drew brees has been incredible this season. Also. Another QB like that would be, Jake Delhomme. I love this guy. But he has such a good WR core that it makes him look good. I mean look at the pats recieving core> Troy Brown, Chad Jackson, Recheed Caldwell and Ben Watson. Besides troy brown, there all total no names.

Heres my Respectible QB list.

Tom brady
Donovan Mcnabb
Peyton mannign
Drew Brees
Carson Palmer
Phillip Rivers

Overrated.
Mike Vick
Delhome(Sorta)
Mark Brunnel.
Rich Gannon.

Besides LT, Whos the best RB in the league today? I say eather brian Westbrook. Larry Johnson or Shawn Alexander.

Brian Westbrook does it all, i have him on my fantasy team, he racks up 20 everyweek. He gets a hundred rushing and 50 recieving.

LArry Johnson is just a burner. Hes great. He but he also has a huge Kansas City O line to back it up

Shawn Alexander hasnt done much this season but last week he was awesome. It really shows that the injury hasnt slowed him down

Whos Hott?

Frank Gore is on fire, hes racking up about 150 yards average a week.

LT: Lt is unstoppable. Enough Said

This years Superbowl winner is up in the air.. Well for the AFC of course... My AFC Predictions, in seeds are..

1. Colts
2. Ravens
3. Pats
4. Chargers
5. Broncos
6. Bengals

Now, if that is how it went, I'm thinken the Chargers are a sleeper to win.. Merriman is coming back I think this weak? Pats and Colts have a chance, just like every season..

Now the NFC is just as up in the air, as is the AFC.. But the NFC is just garbage at the moment.. My picks

1. Bears
2. Cowboys
3. Seahawks
4. Saints
5. Giants
6. Falcons

Now, it maybe a long shot, but the 9ers could still make the play offs as a max 6th seed.. Gore is tearin it up this year... The Boys are playing the best football in the leage right now.. Romo's on fire, and there D is just sick.. I'm not sure about Atlanta due to the fact there Recievers can't catch a pass if they had crazy glue on there hands, but I still think they'll make it..

As for my Superbowl prediction..

Chargers vs Seahawks.

really Seahawks. I say no way. Unless hassleback can clean it up and not through 4 picks against the packers d. THere no where. I think New orleans takes the game in the NFC. Seahawks can come back next year.

this year its gonna be the saints vs. the chargers in tha super bowl.
cowboys,bears,colts,patriots are over-rated to much especially the cowboys,tony romo.
but who wins the super bowl??? ill say this will be a high scoring game with lt getting 3 rushing tds while reggie bush gets 2 reception tds with the chargers winning 30-27!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back