Suggest Moves For Wrestlers

Back in December, I suggested that Vladimir Kozlov needs to add a Torture Rack to his moveset, and make it his finisher. The bettering ram headbutt just isn't doing it for me, and the rack would look a lot better. It doesn't look like much, but when they zoom in on the opponent's face, and you see that grimace, you know they're in pain. I think it would be effective for a title push.

I would love to see Matt Hardy incorporate the dragon sleeper into his move set. Batista should try the Torture Rack (think he did it once before). I can kinda see Orton doing the dragon sleeper as well or if not, then maybe a chicken wing headlock with scissors. Maybe get MVP a single leg crab ( now would be the perfect time since the whole MVP/Henry vs Jericho/Show fued). I can see Rhodes picking up the Texas Clover Leaf as well. I would love for Santino to try and use the "Rings of Saturn Stretch". Ziggler should try to pick up the Crossface (not to sure though, just going on how his body build kinda resembles Benoit). I would just throw Haas's submission to Shelton. I could also see Finlay applying the Clover Leaf. That's about everyone I can see using submissions.

Well matt hardy does have a submissoin finisher.. its called the Scar and its quite an impressive move. ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngtqBMFVuQ0 to see the scar click on the link
The crossface should just be left behind for a while so sorry mr ziggles. Hass's submission is used in tribute to his older brother who died while they were teaming in developmentals, to give it shelton would just be horrible so yeah sorry mate

I would love to see shelton develope his own submission move, its the only thing missing from his arsonal

Nowadays considering the lack of competition, WWE isn't risking losing their main event players to injuries, hence John Cena's 5 moves of Doom, Batista not bothering to ask and learn, and(if anyone has noticed this) Triple H toning down his moveset. By the way, great job with that WWE, they are getting hurt more than ever now.

Don't forget HBK's "I'm going to be hurt, jump up, and run around before I use Sweet Chin Music and an Elbow Drop....an Inverted Atomic Drop if you're lucky." maneuver. Or Edge's "I'm running around, try to catch me before I use a spear" technique. I could go down the main event roster and pick out the repetition they all use. Don't try to nail it to just these three.

So if youre criticizing anybody in this thread... F#CK OFF !!:2up:

Yeah..that makes me respect you loads more. :rolleyes:

As far as your thread, which is a good one I must admit, Orton needs a new submission. That weird rear headlock he's got going on just isn't cutting it. Give him anything you want except for the Masterlock, and I'm sure Orton can make it work.

For Cena? A high impact maneuver that isn't the shoulder block or Attitude Adjustment. Give him a slam or some shit. Something to really capitalize on his strength that isn't a finisher.

HBK...a sign to the locker rooms? He obviously doesn't want to be there.

Oh yeah...I just realized it after reading NSL's post. Fucking Kozlov. Give him that Torture Rack yo. He's been needing that thing since he debuted on ECW. :lmao:

Randy Orton definitely needs a submission move. Something that revolves around "choking" his opponent, as someone mentioned a rear-naked choke, there are also a number of legit-MMA submissions that would work well in the WWE like the Peruvian Necktie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HghdSsNUMC0), obviously modified, among others. It would suit his dangerous and lethal character.

Orton getting a submission move to mesh with his "Viper" gimmick would be great! A disturbing looking choke hold or something would be nice.

I like this thread.

Moves to add...

John Morrison - Superkick as a backup finisher. HBK is due to retire soon and I really feel like Morrison could be the next Shawn Michaels. He could still use Starship pain to win some matches but adding a superkick as another way for him to win would make his matches more unpredictable and fun to watch. Not that he boring or anything. I love his in ring work by the way.

Dolph Ziggler - Hangmans neckbreaker, sleeper with legscissors, Mutalock(backup finisher). Just to add to his technical amateur background a little bit. Plus having a secondary finisher would help him out.

John Cena - spine buster, stinger splash ( 2 moves he used to do years ago).

Chris Masters - TKO (a new finisher)

Randy Orton - remove the chinlock PLEASE.

Randy Orton should use a body scissors. With those thunder-thighs of his, he could easily make that move look deadly. His thighs are so big, in fact, he could probably legitimately squeeze the life out of a person if he wanted to; knowing Michael Cole, he'd probably incorrectly describe the squeezing as being "viper-like". Plus imagine all the fist pounding and crazy faces Randy could make when doing it.

Also, it's not new, but Morrison needs to use the Moonlight Drive more. It's a great ground finisher and is also a good way to set up Starship Pain

I'd like to see Randy Orton hit a crossbody every now and then. Wouldn't hurt anything. Triple H's old deathlock he used to use, maybe Chavo could use the Lasso from El Paso. John Cena should use a load of different power moves, the man obviously has the muscle for it. Why not give him a powerbomb or some other devasting power move? There's a load of moves that wrestlers can use but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I would suggest that Cena branch out a tad bit more and use some more power moves. I would also like to see some guys use their actual wrestling ability. Take Charlie Haas for example. He was under Kurt Angle at one point. They could have him go to a more mat based style with fast paced offense and constant pin covers.

Basically I think every wrestler should get a move that would normally not suit them to help add depth to their characters. Look at the Undertaker for example. When he first used Hell's Gate I bet none of us ever expected him to use a submission.

That is what I am talking about though. Get more guys to do things like that. Moves you would never expect out of them. Not only would it add depth to their character but it would also spice up the matches a little bit.

Batista could maybe copy Hernandez. Have his own version of the Border Toss as a secondary finisher. This would show his power plus it would work well for his character since he is billed as " The Animal " Batista.

How about a bit of Old School

I'd like to see the Big Show using the good old bear hug more, with the current paring of JeriShow they could go from a wrenching bear hug into the code breaker.

Also wouldn't mind seeing someone do some variation on the camel clutch, maybe Ziggler.

Just some ideas, terrible ideas, lol.

I would like to See MVP use the Multiple German Suplexes and never us the play maker again that move sucks. I think MVP should just rip off a lot of what Kurt angle and the rock did. And use a Submission as a finisher, fans love submissions.

I would have the big show or john cena use the torture Rack

[YOUTUBE]Bxd1Pp3hk6U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
How about that ( the move on the video) for Orton, simple and looks lethal. Twisting the neck like that looks like it hurts, but it depends on your flexability. Imagine him doing it on Cena, it would leave him "breathless". Oh. And please no more ankle locks/hugs, its Batista's... For now.

sorry but i dont think that move woill fit orton it will probably fit kelly or melina .

i think orton should use the Guillotine choke . when he locks it in the oppenent passes out and then he can go for the punt.

i think cena should use the spinning fisherman suplex. that move was great and it fits cena

batista should use the bearhug.

i think triple h should go back to the indian deathlock that move was great

i like to see christian use the sharpshooter

i like to see edge use the downward spiral again

i like to see mvp use The Emerald Fusion as a Finisher. that move was great why did the wwe make him take it out

i think evan bourne should use an asai ddt . it could work for him after he does it he can set it up for the shooting star press.

I would like to see Batista do a nice move I was thinking of. I would be kind of hard but if done right, it could look like a really nice move.
Batista would pick some one up over there head with two hands (like Shad on CrymeTyme does) drop him, and turn him and when he's coming down spear him.
I think it would be a really cool move to see and it would fit Batista perfect.
Send me feedback, want to know what ya think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back