Stupid Ethnicity Police

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yeah, I know. Technically, organized white supremacist groups are the real "Stupid Ethnicity Police." But why not make this more fun?

Basically, what I'm saying is what I'm saying and what I'm saying is this:

We've got some stupid fucking people out there. Even worse, a lot of these stupid people belong to ethnicities which are comprised of people whose skin looks like dogshit. They complain about inequality in spite of science which suggests they're mentally inferior, and bleeding heart liberals go out of their way to give these people a voice and pull people of these ethnicities into positions in which they don't belong. Then the real fun begins...

There are ethnicities out there whose self-serving, ignorant contributions to the public conversation would make the current Republican party look sane and reasonable.

We must put a stop to this! Band together with me as we rise up and end the tyranny of stupid ethnicities!! (Feel free to make a sig graphic to symbolize this) When a stupid ethnicity becomes part of the public conversation, we will all take the fight to them (within WZ rules, of course) and mention that we are members of the Stupid Ethnicity Police!

bleeding heart liberals go out of their way to give these people a voice and pull people of these ethnicities into positions in which they don't belong.

Sorry 'bout that whole president thing. It was either the blacks or the really olds.

OPRAH%20MEAT%20WAGON.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back