Stereotypes That Are Generally True

An Australian cannot complete a fucking sentence without at least one swear or explicit word.

All Aboriginals are lazy, stupid and slow that drink VB or petroleum.

Black people dominate Basketball, Football, Baseball, and boxing.

White people are good at Hockey.

Mexicans are good at soccer.

Asians know how to do a tiger claw

All of these stereotypes I can think of.

Once you ban a prick, said prick will create an alt.

I don't mean no harm. I have been asked to be put in the prison and i'm waiting to see what happens. Making an alt was to get in contact with a mod.

I do find that 9/10 of the gentleman of Middle Eastern decent running the local gas stations do smell of body odor rather harshly.

Huh what? It's not a stereotype that Middle Easterners are generally smelly?

It sure is. and generally speaking, it isnt true. The only smelly Middle Easterners I have ever been around were legit ones. Ones I doubt very seriously that 95% of this forum has ever been around.

And I mean in general. That last one was the one that broke the camels back.

It sure is. and generally speaking, it isnt true. The only smelly Middle Easterners I have ever been around were legit ones. Ones I doubt very seriously that 95% of this forum has ever been around.

And I mean in general. That last one was the one that broke the camels back.

My bad, I didn't mean Middle Easterners but Indians. Fuck, what do they prefer to be called nowadays?

Well if it's not true that Indians are generally smelly, then it must be true that a large majority of convenient store/gas station attendees/cab drivers are smelly.

Well for this guy here, it's either the majority of Indians I have come across or gas station attendants that smell nine times out of ten. It's one of the two.

But it isnt true. As are the vast majority of posts in this thread. Not even remotely. Thats what im sayin.

Tis kind of true. For examples we think Japanese smell of fish, Japanese think we smell like milk.

Differences in diet.

Well since the recession, the irish old man who all he ever does is get drunk and fall asleep in a gutter is fairly accurate at least where i come from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back