• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Miami Live Discussion

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
2hqqt12.jpg

Main card

• Welterweight Championship bout: Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis
  • Women's Lightweight Championship (145 lb) bout: Cristiane Santos vs. Marloes Coenen
  • Heavyweight bout: Herschel Walker vs. Greg Nagy
  • Middleweight bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Melvin Manhouf
  • Heavyweight bout: Bobby Lashley vs. Wes Sims

Strikeforce: Miami
Date: January 30, 2010
Time: 10:00 PM ET/ 7:00 PM PT on Showtime, 9:00 PM ET/ 6:00 PM PT on EASports.com

The Jay Hieron vs. Joe Riggs fight will be broadcast on EASports.com to help promote the EA Sports MMA game.

This is a really interesting card to say the least. There are two throwaway bouts that are basically special attraction matches (Sims is terrible, and I'm still not sold on Lashley, who struggled to beat a below .500 career fighter in Jason Guida). The Herschel Walker fight is going to be amazingly terrible.

Cyborg is probably going to destroy Coenen. I'll be shocked if it goes past the halfway point of round one.

The two matches I'm really looking forward to are Lawler/Manhoef which should be a standup war, and Diaz/Zaromskis is a potential early contender for fight of the year.

Remember, the card is being aired on Showtime, which is a subscription channel. Links to streams are NOT okay to ask for.

Join us here at 10, or Lashley will be very mad:

2ptbind.jpg

LO-FUCKING-L, Herschel Walker?! I remember reading about him getting into MMA and signing with Strikeforce but I thought I didn't think it would actually happen. Funny shit.

I have Showtime so I'll probably watch this, mainly to see Lashley fight. Haven't seen any of his MMA fights, but he's in for a decent fight with Wes Sims.

:lmao:

Bob Sapp? Such garbage. My autistic neighbor could KO Sapp.

Bruce Jenner would advise against it.

Holy fuck Bruce Jenner is creepy

Lol... that was the SLOWEST shot I ever saw, and Lashley still got the takedown. Sims is fucking horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back