• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum LD - Frauds, Frauds, All of Them!

Do Fabricio Werdum and Jan Finney Have a Chance in Hell?

• Yes

• No

• Just Werdum

• Just Finney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
25s20sx.jpg

MAIN CARD:

• Heavyweight Bout: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum
  • Women's Championship: Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Jan Finney
  • Middleweight Bout: Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
  • Lightweight Bout: Josh Thomson vs. Pat Healy

The Fraud List:
Fedor: Not the best fighter in the world. Not even the best Heavyweight.
Cung Le: Not an actor. Should give up on it.
Cyborg: Not a woman.

The main card starts at 10 p.m. EST. Strikeforce airs on Showtime, which is a subscription channel, so Streams are not okay to ask for! Strikeforce doesn't show prelim fights, but nobody cares about Strikeforce prelim fights, and I'm not even sure if there are any. Needless to say, spoil away!

I just can't call Fedor the best in the world when the last real relevant fight was over three years ago, against either Coleman or Cro Cop. He's not willing to fight in the UFC, where the true best heavyweights in the world are. Werdum isn't that good. Rogers... take him or leave him. He wasn't a top 10 Heavyweight against Fedor. Arlovski was on the downslide of his career when he fought him, and Tim Sylvia is a joke. Back in the earlier part of this decade, he absolutely was, but he hasn't fought anyone of real relevance.

If you stuck Fedor in there against Lesnar, Carwin, or Velasquez... he'd have his hands full, and I think he would lose.

The winner of Brock Lesnar/Shane Carwin is going to be the best overall Heavyweight.

As far as who the best overall fighter is, pound for pound, I'd say it's either GSP, Jose Aldo, or Anderson Silva.

Well, shit.

Not like it matters, Fedor is just gonna rock the motherfuck outta this dude right?

Yeah, Werdum beat his brother a few years ago, and he beat Overeem, but that was before Overeem re-invented himself (read: Roided the fuck up to Heavyweight).

He's decent, but those are probably his two biggest wins.

I don't know man. AA was still a hot commodity when he fought Fedor and he got spanked. Same goes for Rogers. You may not think they were on their down slide or whatever but I think Fedor really did show off how good he is by destroying them.

I do agree that he would have his hands full with the UFC Heavies but I won't go as far as saying they would beat him, at least not yet. Cain and JDS are still fairly young to the fight game and Fedor has seen and beat the best.

If Fedor defeats Werdum and then beats Overeem I believe he is the legit number one Heavy in the world right now. However, there will always be the argument because he hasn't fought for the UFC.

What time does the show end? I have no interest in any of the other fights except for Fedor so I want to know what time he comes on.

I hope Fedor gets tapped. Not because i'm a UFC nuthugger, but because I want to see the aftermath of Fedor losing a fight.

Señor Truth;2165503 said:
Got it working again. Called Cyborg perfect.

Nice!! Yeah I almost had the first fight called perfect Healy just needed to hold on for those last 30 secs. I'm not sure what round I had Cyborg winning by strikes either 1st or 2nd

Frank insulted Jake Shields, and made him sound like a scrub. I'm with you Brian hes on mute.

Nice!! Yeah I almost had the first fight called perfect Healy just needed to hold on for those last 30 secs. I'm not sure what round I had Cyborg winning by strikes either 1st or 2nd
I had Thomson by decision, so at least I get the win points. Got whatever the prelim was wrong, but it had a different fighter than who I said would lose originally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back