Storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorrieW lover

Pre-Show Stalwart
on ecw i began to see that a few storylines are beggining to form: mike knox and sandman with kelly thing, the test, tommy dreamer and paul heyman and the vampire faction should be coming soon but the thing is the ecw champion hasnt interacted with ecw people but with the undertaker and ric flair and they are one week things the champ needs to establish a story in ecw i just wanna see more story action cus it is borin when the matches have no point behind them

i agree......i saw somewhere that at an upcomin ecw house show theyre advertising sandman &francine vs. mike knox & kelly.....im also interested to see how the whole vampire faction storyline plays out

The only storylines i see developing are....

Test/Dreamer Feud
Knox/Sandman Feud

Demolisher said:
The only storylines i see developing are....

Test/Dreamer Feud
Knox/Sandman Feud

agreed also the WWE is gonna be in no rush to have a ECW title fued without RVD because they have no PPVs to end storylines

^I heard there is a PPV for WWECW...until December so i'm guessing this is another reason they don't start feuds, to save them for the PPV.

big show and dreamer? id think so because its gonna be show/RVD and test/Dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back