If you could draft ECW "Extremest" to RAW or Smackdown

B

bman420

If The WWE decided to pull the plug on the ECW brand, who would you draft to RAW or Smackdown?

I would draft....
To Raw
Bobby Lashley,
Test
Big Show
Kevin Thorne and Ariel
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Sandman (with ECW originals, bring back the Hardcore Championship, lol)
RVD
Balls Mahoney
Trinity, could be added to the womens divison

Smackdown
CM Punk, he could sprouce up the cruseierweight divison
FBI, could also be added to crusierweight or tag divison
Elijah Burke and Slyvester Turkay, could be used in the tag divison
Matt Stiker, could be associated with the Teachers Pets
CW Anderson
Mike Knox
Kelly Kelly
Rene Durpree
Hardcore Holly
Shannon Moore, also another addition to the crusierweight divison
Al Snow
Great Khali and Divari
The Basham Bros

when ECW is canned (face it, its only a mater of time) I'm pretty sure Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and Sabu are getting pink slips... maybe I'm being unfair but I'm pretty sure I top Sabu on mic skills...

now, if I was going to draft anyone, anywhere, CM Punk would be brought to RAW because he needs the spotlight... nothing against Smackdown but it comes off being shadowed by RAW's exposure... just MHO... and Punk needs the light to gte himself planted as the great wrestler he is... pit him against Jeff Hardy or Nitro, give them a few months of beating around each other and an shot at the IC title to get him ready for the heavyweight championship...

CM Punk should go to SD!, as there are currently a lack of good faces on the brand. I think Shannon Moore should go back as well, because apparently ECW has nothing for him.

Elijah Burke should go over to Raw, especially if they plan on dragging Rated RKO out for a long time. If the best they can do for a #1 Contender is Umaga, that proves to me that Raw is lacking top-notch heels at this time. Burke would have ways to go, but he could get there quick if put over as a convincing IC Champion.

After ECW's inevitable failure, everyone else should either be released, or in the case of guys like RVD, Sabu, etc., let their contracts expire and sign on with TNA, ROH or CZW.

lmao there goes one guy bashing smackdown smackdown once more. Smackdown is just as good as RAW. Raw gets better ratings just because its on a monday so people view it. Move smackdown to wesnesday or thursdays and you'll see ratings climb up

lmao there goes one guy bashing smackdown smackdown once more. Smackdown is just as good as RAW. Raw gets better ratings just because its on a monday so people view it. Move smackdown to wesnesday or thursdays and you'll see ratings climb up

SmackDown would also get better ratings if it were live, if they had better faces (a lot of people love Batista, but I don't and I know I'm not the only one), if they had more people that they were willing to have as WHC (get the feeling that this is going to be another long Batista title reign?), if they didn't have losers like The Miz and The Boogeyman receiving pushes (both are comedy characters at best), and if they gave everyone what they really wanted by having Kane and Undertaker feud one more time. Besides, their tag team and cruiserweight divisions are in dire need of help as well. Send Jeff Hardy over to team with his brother and have a series of matches with London & Kendrick, and send guys like Super Crazy and Shannon Moore over to give the CW division a boost.

all the original ecw guys would be gone..thats for sure, if vince never gave them a push in this ecw...which really, hes not...why the hell would he keep them in wwe...the only reason the ones that are left are in ecw, is because they keep SOME old ec dub fans around

besides that, lashley, cm punk, elijah burke/terkay, test, mike knox, and maybe a select few others who were originally onna come back to WWE anyway would be kept around..no matter which brand they go to...theyll be successful...theyre just good wrestlers

I would have CM Punk going to Raw getting a similar push to RVD in 2001 where he's this new guy comming in and demands the spotlight. He could win the IC Championship and have a long feud between him and Johnny Nitro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back