ECW House show results Huntington WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwrestle

ECW Championship
RVD d. Big Show after top rope Van Dammanator and Frog Splash under "normal rules" meaning ref bump

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Test d. Tommy Dreamer after a TKO

Dueling Cane Match
Sandman d. Justin Credible after the White Russian Leg Sweep.

{intermission}
"Extreme Rules"
Sabu d. C.W. Anderson after a Arabian Face buster through a table followed by the Camel Clutch.

"Normal Rules" Mike Knoxx d. Balls Mahoney

Kelly came out to do stripping...cue Jazz who comes out and nearly pile drives her as I cheer most everybody else is booing because the bimbo didn't get to take clothes off. Cue Mike Knoxx to save Kelly then Cue Balls to lead to a match.

"Normal Rules" C.M. Punk d. Vengeance(Revamped vampire dude Mordecai)

"Normal Rules" FBI (Nunzio and Tony Mamaluke) d. Roadkill and Danny Doring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show notes: Yes Sandman came through crowd smoking and drank about six beers circling the ring area crowd.

Heat of the night: Test...we just hate him because we do.
Pop of the night: RVD

Top Heat: Test, Show, Justin Credible
Top Pops, RVD, Tommy, Sandmanm, Sabu

Chants at Big Show and others during the night: Same ole Sh*t, You suck D*ck, F*ck you(insert name), ECW repeated many times, Thank You Tommy, Canada Sucks(Test), You F'N Suck, You Can't Wrestle.

OVERALL: The show didn't suck but it is a really different ECW. Tommy Dreamer acknowledged that in his promo. He also said it might be Vince running the show but it's still about the ECW Fans. Also he said DX wasn't cutting it. I guess at the house shows you can really say what you want to get the reaction or whatever the fans want. Also the security guard by the entrance ramp/door I talked to noticed Sabu come out during Kelly's striping and said, "I guess I'm lucky to work tonight." Sabu's response, "She's the only reason I signed the contract." Take that for what you will but I'm not sure how long this incarnation of ECW is going to hold out. I think it still needs some tweaking and molding just not by Vince.

I was right about every single goddamned one of my predictions (see previous post on this topic)! Not even one surprise the whole night! ECW really has fallen big time! I think this is just Vinnie Mac kicking sand in the face of his former competition, just because he has the money to burn.

After the first episode, I was through watching ECW broadcasted - now I'm just taping it. It's gotten too predictable and too boring. Vinnie Mac sure knows how to ruin a good thing.

Tommy Dreamer's comments: First of all, ECW is nothing more than "sports entertainment" in disguise now, and the dissing of DX (which was probably just a work) was uncalled for, as DX is top-notch at what they do, while WWECW is really just third-tier "sports entertainment" now. If this show was really about the fans, Vinnie Mac would have heard and reacted to everyone's criticisms, but that isn't happening. Vinnie Mac does what Vinnie Mac wants, and he wants to present ECW as "sports entertainment" - nothing more, nothing less. I guess what I'm saying is how much you like WWECW depends not on how much you liked ECW, but about how much you like third-rate "sports entertainment". That's all this is.

I'll keep watching WWECW with false hope that it will improve - all I can do aside from that is urge everyone to start watching TNA. Competition is good for the industry, and the matches are far more exciting than anything WWE has had in the last 5 years.

gamehead said:
Is this going to air on Tuesday?

House show...untelevised event. No you will not see any of that action Tuesday unless they finally let Test out on screen or Fertig/Vengeance. Which might shake up things a bit.

You might see some of this stuff happen on Tuesday but live. UNfortunately i don't like the matches with "normal rules" around them, that's obviously not ECW. Im sure there was tagging in that tag team match, in ECW there was no tagging. I hope Vince listens to the fans, if he cares at all about them. Give it to Heyman, don't mess it up for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back