ECW on Sci-Fi Aug. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Is it just me or does this week's ECW on Sci-fi not showcase an active RAW or Smackdown wrestler. The main event does not include the Big-Show who has been defending the title against RAW and Smackdown superstars since RVD's suspension. The ME is Sabu vs Angle. Big Show is not defending the title, since he's probably gotta rest up for the winner of the #1 contender match which should be Sabu. (knowing vince, angle will beat sabu, worst case scenereo RVD helps Big Show) Kelly hasn't done her little 5 min. expose in 2 weeks. Test and Knoxx were used up in 1 match instead of wasting 2 matches against them. JC didn't loose in a squash match but lost in a competitive match. Maybe we'll see Fertig and the Reject S. Moore in a match together or one of them against Punk. Or maybe Balls kills one of them with a chair. ECW is getting better, it aint great but it's better.

SS matches
Tommy Dreamer vs Test
Big Show vs Sabu
(maybe Angle and RVD, I hope)

Its a step in the right direction.

I am starting to think that Big Show or Heyman might interfere in the main event.

It is starting to get better! I am happy to see that.

Heyman is getting more creative power so things should begin to straighten out.

I predict that the New vision of ECW vs. the original ECW storyline will continue. Angle will join up with Heyman and crew. RVD will probly make a run in while sabu is getting thrashed by Angle and Big Show. Just an idea.

^A good idea at that, Angle makes a great heel, and i definately see that happening.

rvd wont help the big show.... thats just stupid... ecw is better.... they should start a tag team division with like cm punk and moore... and maybe justin incredible and someone reforming the impact players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back