Stormtrooper Gets Shit On

you did join a few months before me didn't you?

For some reason I always thought it was the other way around.

Yupp but we joined Wzcw around the same time, I had to fucking wait to try and pm you because you only had like 4 posts for 3 weeks. I had a crazy idea for some Juggalo tag team or some shit, but I just pmed it to Sincade and will instead.

I don't go by my real name because I don't want you fuckers stalking me. Bunch of creeps you all are.

That's why I don't go by my real name

True. I have to have both real and WZ names for you in my phone. Well you saw it anyway.

So yeah, Trooper said I was trying to recreate something to make myself look better in the LD. He has yet to prove where I tried to recreate anything.

Yupp but we joined Wzcw around the same time, I had to fucking wait to try and pm you because you only had like 4 posts for 3 weeks. I had a crazy idea for some Juggalo tag team or some shit, but I just pmed it to Sincade and will instead.
I remember asking Jake how to join. He was nice enough to point me in the right direction instead of being...Jake.

I've yet to actually meet anyone from the forums Irl. I don't believe I ever will, but still it would be kinda cool.

I remember asking Jake how to join. He was nice enough to point me in the right direction instead of being...Jake.

Jake was never really a dick to me, I still have the 4 dvd's he sent me of wrestling. It was kinda cool to see them, but he never really was a dick if you had a legit question, at least to me.

So yeah, Trooper said I was trying to recreate something to make myself look better in the LD. He has yet to prove where I tried to recreate anything.

Because your image in the RAW live discussion is really hurting at the moment...

I've yet to actually meet anyone from the forums Irl. I don't believe I ever will, but still it would be kinda cool.

I've met Thriller. Brain and I live roughly ten minutes away but have not run into each other.

Jake was never really a dick to me, I still have the 4 dvd's he sent me of wrestling. It was kinda cool to see them, but he never really was a dick if you had a legit question, at least to me.

I remember having a question about Tourette's. Jake was very courteous in his responses in that thread. I think that was the only short conversation I've had with him, short of saying hi to him.

It would be cool, but then on the other hand it would be sort of like oh your that poster who has been around for way to long and done nothing. So it would be sort of a moot point to meet anyone lol.

Alright, I'm off to bed. Good night all.

And, in the spirit of the thread, if ST does wander in here, I just want you to know that you S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK

he wants to shit on everybody else then he should expect to get shit on in return

I thought this was a burn someone at the steak thread not the 2 Girls 1 Cup reenactment.

In all honest I like Stormtrooper. He is like many other members hear who don't hear what they like to hear so they will defend it..... simple isn't it. He mightn't have the best words at the time but he is only doing what 1,000's of others have done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back