Stormtrooper Gets Shit On

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
Fuckin' might as well make it so that nobody gets in trouble for flaming in the GSD or the LDs.

So far he has been shit on or gotten shit from myself, Thriller, Justin, Milenko just for this week and last about one thing or another. Let's keep it rolling, since this is what the Cage is for.

As someone who gets shit on around here all the time I was trying to help him.

When he claimed to be the only person who treats me with the respect and then proceeded to tell me to fuck off I A) laughed at the hypocrisy and B) gave up on trying to help.

Just remember, he was the only one who said Rock's promo last week was bad and because he was brave enough to say that, everyone has felt the need to shit on him ever since. Not because he's a douche, or because he has genuinely been wrong about things (I agree that the promo wasn't that good), but because we are mad at him about that promo.

Maybe Mark Sanchez can find you some underage girls so you can relieve some stress.

I always love a good ol' classic Stormtrooper shit fest. Last time I encountered with him, he raged out. Think he blocked me too..but well all know blocking doesn't do shit, most of the time curiosity ends up forcing you to look at what the guy said anyways.

i6b6h2.gif

Oh Stormtrooper, what did you do this time?

Last week was about him thinking the Rock's promo was shit, and apparently a group gang raped him and shit on his opinion. Somehow it got brought up again.

Mine is because I was a little pissy and irritated last night, so I responded to something in the Sports Bar and he got all bitchy and called me an asshole and said fuck you a bunch of times. It's all on the last page of it. (I think).

Milenko told him to deal with the shit being dealt.

Last week was about him thinking the Rock's promo was shit, and apparently a group gang raped him and shit on his opinion. Somehow it got brought up again.

Mine is because I was a little pissy and irritated last night, so I responded to something in the Sports Bar and he got all bitchy and called me an asshole and said fuck you a bunch of times. It's all on the last page of it. (I think).

Milenko told him to deal with the shit being dealt.

VINTAGE STORMTROOPER!

CH you said something bad about the Yankee's god forbid you say something negative about a NY sports team:rolleyes:

And Stormtrooper just needs to fuck off, I'm done with this asshole, he wants to shit on everybody else then he should expect to get shit on in return

CH you said something bad about the Yankee's god forbid you say something negative about a NY sports team:rolleyes:

I know. Saying nobody but Yankee fans and baseball historians care about their history was just over the line.

If you read my initial thought that the pressure of the Heat and Yankees as similar, it's pretty cut and dry that you just have to say "Yep". But no, he had to go on about a comparison that isn't valid at this point in time. So like I did with Sully, I'll mess with him.

God, whats up with all the hate guys? Lol, just tell him to fuck off. He's an annoying little twat we get that. Just don't talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back