Stop!

Well some people were annoyed or pissed (which ever one you want) that people kept making threads in here to promote other threads. I think some people might have been annoyed at some of the whining too.

I don't mind it at all because it won't make a difference in my every day life but some people do find it frustrating or annoying I guess.

But it has all passed over and everything is good again, or so I think.

Well some people were annoyed or pissed (which ever one you want) that people kept making threads in here to promote other threads. I think some people might have been annoyed at some of the whining too.

I don't mind it at all because it won't make a difference in my every day life but some people do find it frustrating or annoying I guess.

But it has all passed over and everything is good again, or so I think.
I'm 99.99% positive he's talking about me.

Blade... this thread isn't needed if you were really interested in feuding with me.

Old people... ban noobs from posting in the bar room if it bothers you that much. Just be sure to change the name out front to private club to better suit your elitism.

As for the topic at hand... me and Milenko made up via PM. We is stopped already.

Old people... ban noobs from posting in the bar room if it bothers you that much. Just be sure to change the name out front to private club to better suit your elitism.
they had this. it didn't work out
As for the topic at hand... me and Milenko made up via PM. We is stopped already.
Not talking about that. go find my 'This Shit stops right fucking here' thread and you'll unserstand

Coco & Blade

This "feud" you got going is on par with watching someone sticking their dick in a food processor. It's very painful and needs to stop

Coco & Blade

This "feud" you got going is on par with watching someone sticking their dick in a food processor. It's very painful and needs to stop

Only cause Coco is resisting it.
There's not much else going on on WZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back