Stop!

Blade

"Original Blade"
Is it me, or is the bar room just becoming a breeding zone for hatred?

Since I've been here, I've mostly seen funny, random, silly threads in the bar room where people have fun and joke and post their humourous pictures.
But now it's like every single thread has some bitching in it.

I mean, Fuck.

Is it me, or is the bar room just becoming a breeding zone for hatred?

Since I've been here, I've mostly seen funny, random, silly threads in the bar room where people have fun and joke and post their humourous pictures.
But now it's like every single thread has some bitching in it.

I mean, Fuck.

Would you say that you...hate the new face of the bar?

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rr1KxvNp4O4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rr1KxvNp4O4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It's because the new people "carrying" the bar room are for the most part not good posters. They do nothing but post in here and therefore aren't seasoned at all. Back in the good old days, you had people like me, Norcal, Monkey and POlley carrying the place. It worked because we were already established and respected posters. We warned you this would happen and we were ignored.

399px-Internet_serious_business.jpg

Non compliance will result in a Falcon Punch.

It's because the new people "carrying" the bar room are for the most part not good posters. They do nothing but post in here and therefore aren't seasoned at all. Back in the good old days, you had people like me, Norcal, Monkey and POlley carrying the place. It worked because we were already established and respected posters. We warned you this would happen and we were ignored.

delphisibyl.jpg

Not intended to be viewed as pronz.

Awesome. 2 compliments in one

Fuck you bitch, go back to sucking your mom's cock and making terrible posts.

It was quite neccesary. But I'm kidding. You're posts aren't bad. Well, they could be, I never read the wrestling section... but ya.

They weren't the good old days. It was better before then, when me and Jake were in the midst of a long running feud. Those were the good old days. Not then, if you think that, you're deluded.

They weren't the good old days. It was better before then, when me and Jake were in the midst of a long running feud. Those were the good old days. Not then, if you think that, you're deluded.

Nahh i think KB's right.

People always think that the time where they were really involved with the Bar Room was the best, like I had the most fun times in this place when I actually still posted back in 06.

Flames Out
Dragon

I don't think it is people hating each other. I think it is just people being annoyed with some of the things that have been happening.

My favorite times in the barroom is after my prison stint. All after that I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back