Stop creating those Best Song threads.

14 of the threads on the first page are Tri-top or Best Song threads, that is far to fucking many. Noone will post in all of them. Too many too fast = Fail

Gosh, thank you captain counterproductive. I didn't realize I'd re-modded you and put you in charge of keeping activity OUT of the music section. Thank ya so much. :)

TM, if you've got the patience for it, God speed. The Music Section can be LOADS of fun!

Bt in all honesty, Shadow does make a valid point about frequency. Create them slowly, build interest, and make them WANT to see more threads. Like all of the PM's I get from people wondering when the next "Best Two" thread is coming out. Be patient. And if you cant be patient, type your reviews in Microsoft Word, save them, and then paste them later.

Well I put 7 up to begin with, because I wanted to create a base. But I will do them more slowly so they do not hog up the forums. After all of this, I do hope you check them out, which is why I made them. The bands I have selected are top notch and widespread. And to relate to Justin, I just found his threads the other day and I liked the idea. Maybe we can work together to create more discussion in the Music Threads. I missed the music tournament that did take place just catching the end of it actually, and it seemed fun. It would be nice to bring that to the section without the need of a tournament.

This is exactly why I made my Shadow appreciation thread.

Shadow, are you ever going to make a Album's That Define a Decade '00's? Because I am willing to defend the Arctic Monkey's first one to the death.

Well I put 7 up to begin with, because I wanted to create a base. But I will do them more slowly so they do not hog up the forums. After all of this, I do hope you check them out, which is why I made them. The bands I have selected are top notch and widespread. And to relate to Justin, I just found his threads the other day and I liked the idea. Maybe we can work together to create more discussion in the Music Threads. I missed the music tournament that did take place just catching the end of it actually, and it seemed fun. It would be nice to bring that to the section without the need of a tournament.

............I think I had a pretty damn good "base" going. I dont care that you're doing it too, but you could at least use the same name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back