• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Commonly Created Thread Topics on WZF (Non-Spam WWE sections)

Here's my way overthought booking idea that requires everything to work perfectly that no one is going to read to get something to happen because I want it to happen. Disagree with me and I'll go Word Fort on you.

A United Kingdom themed group featuring some combination of Barrett, Sheamus, Regal and Drew.

Haven't seen too many "Attitude rocks" thread in the past few days.

Another would have to be " Recently pushed wrestler does not deserve to be pushed/ is a flash in the pan" or any other similar criticism.

Triple H is holding ____down. (Not the quite same thing as "___is being buried"... one deals with the wrestler supposedly doing the burying/backstage politics, the other one deals with the wrestler being buried.)

Vince McMahon is a genius/idiot/batshit crazy.

OMG, RAW's ratings dropped 0.00001% from last week!

More prestigious: WWE vs. World & US vs. Intercontinental title.

Anyone mention the threads about a lack of black champions? Just search threads made by that Mack_Swagger dicktard, he's had to have made like, 14 of them.

Top merchandise sales
Zack Ryder is buried/needs to be pushed
CM Punk is buried/ needs to be pushed
CM Punk sucks
PPV buyrates representing the decline of WWE/TNA etc.

Good thing you specified non-spam sections or my immediate answer would have been ''Threads complaining about overdone threads''.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back