• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Non-Spam Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably telling the truth. I'd also bet a large sum of money the forum he moderated was a gigantic sack of shit.

It was a Marlins fansite that was successful, and this was around 2003 during their World Series run. I only stepped away from being mod because of being on occupation in Iraq.

Ok here's the PM. I haven't read this yet so I figured I'd let you all have some fun with it.

His initial PM basically said that the forums he's been on saw mods stay in their sections. I said that here we did it differently and no one is keeping him here. His reply:

I addressed one issue I had, which was that part of the forum. It's so ridiculous now that I post elsewhere on the forum. There was a topic on racism in the TNA section. It completely got off the wrestling subject, but its fine because it was a good discussion overall. Had that topic been in the WWE posts would've been deleted or topic would have been trashed. That's my issue - I understand the logic behind removing topics or combining with another but to remove a topic when a discussion has been started is a problem I have. Regardless you are going to have people not use the search option for threads and then there's some that don't care enough to use it.

Go ahead guys.

Regardless you are going to have people not use the search option for threads and then there's some that don't care enough to use it.

Covered in the Site Adminstration section. If a poster chooses not to read the forum rules, that's their fault, not the mods.

I think yall are the most useless mods.

The argument could be made that they're the most useful of us section-specific moderators, because they have the most traffic to deal with.

So yeah, Id get started on a written apology to each right away.

Pole Smoker was?

When he wasn't going on about his rampant hate towards homosexuals, he was hilarious. If he ever comes back, get him to tell the story about when some guy tried to kiss him when he was in the bar. The story is even funnier(and sadder) when he's drunk.

The argument could be made that they're the most useful of us section-specific moderators, because they have the most traffic to deal with.

So yeah, Id get started on a written apology to each right away.

Wait on that one. They had their opinion i had mine.

So with every topic you close, do you ever start a new one?

Hey dickmouth, do you see the "Join Date" at the top of this post? It says 2009. Same for Nick. KB's been here since 2007. Yours says June 2011. That means Nick and I have been here for three years, KB's been here for almost 5 years and you've been here for 6 months. Do you have any fucking clue as to how many topics, threads, tournaments, leagues, and ideas have spawned from us prior to your abysmal arrival? Probably more times than your mother gives rim jobs to total strangers. We earned our place on this forum and have done more than you can possibly fathom. So you can take your "start new ideas" bullshit and shove it up your dickhole.

We don't need another ass hole like you to create a Bar Room thread and bitch and moan like many have before you. If you don't like our forum (or the dedicated members who run it) then fuck you and fuck off.

Hey dickmouth, do you see the "Join Date" at the top of this post? It says 2009. Same for Nick. KB's been here since 2007. Yours says June 2011. That means Nick and I have been here for three years, KB's been here for almost 5 years and you've been here for 6 months. Do you have any fucking clue as to how many topics, threads, tournaments, leagues, and ideas have spawned from us prior to your abysmal arrival? Probably more times than your mother gives rim jobs to total strangers. We earned our place on this forum and have done more than you can possibly fathom. So you can take your "start new ideas" bullshit and shove it up your dickhole.

We don't need another ass hole like you to create a Bar Room thread and bitch and moan like many have before you. If you don't like our forum (or the dedicated members who run it) then fuck you and fuck off.

Well now this just isn't true. His mom gives way more rim jobs to strangers than you've ever given anything to this forum.

J.J. said:
I only stepped away from being mod because of being on occupation in Iraq.

I thought they trained soldiers to be respect the authority of their superiors, chain of command and all that... Everyone you are pissing off right now is your superior officer as far as Wrestlezone goes.

That join date is irrelevant. I read this forum off and on for 2-3 years brfore Joining.

That join date is irrelevant. I read this forum off and on for 2-3 years brfore Joining.
Well, in that case, since we are dealing with completely unprovable shit, I have been lurking here as a guest since the forums started...long before I joined in 2007 too...so fuck off. You are still an asshole.

I thought they trained soldiers to be respect the authority of their superiors, chain of command and all that... Everyone you are pissing off right now is your superior officer as far as Wrestlezone goes.

You're really going to measure the authority of decorated high ranked superior to someone volunteering as a mod on an internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back