What song are you listening to right now?

Lol calm down SSC, 20 posts isn't that big of a deal. Neither is post count really.

This thread is just a raging spam-trap though, it practically has a sign dangling around it's neck saying "SPAM IN THIS THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS!", so I'm just going to be preemptive about this and move it.

What song I'm listening to right now, would be this one though:

I salute you, Gamma Ray Burst!

Aww dude you're shitting me? :( I actually liked this thread. Can only hope people keep it up properly in here.

After I win this little competition I'll make a new one and I certainly wont allow such spam to take place.

I know post count doesn't really mean anything, but those 23 are over 5% of my non-spam work here, and I just got over 400 so it's just a noticeable loss for myself.

God I hated that album Dave. The Offspring are such a shell of their former selves, they used to be so fucking awesome in the Smash era.

I'm not really an Offspring fan, X.

I have like 3 or 4 of their songs on my iPod. Care to show me some of the stuff you are talking about?

I'm not really an Offspring fan, X.

I have like 3 or 4 of their songs on my iPod. Care to show me some of the stuff you are talking about?

Do yourself a favor and immediately download the albums Smash and Americana, their two best albums. They were absolutely awesome in the 90s.

EDIT: Wait, it changed.

I didn't know you listened to Frank Black. Good shit.

Kudos for posting that, never heard it before but this sounds pretty great.

Right now, I'm listening to a group called Murderdolls, they are a pretty hardcore group. They have a song called 197666, and a killer cover of White Wedding by Billy Idol, and a song called Kill Miss America, and Die My Bride, and they are just this hard core group. Another song they do is called Twist My Sister, its amazing. They are on this tour with Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper called The Gruesome Two-some tour, which I am hoping to see when they come through Kansas City. :p I am loving their songs right now.

Right now, I'm listening to a group called Murderdolls, they are a pretty hardcore group. They have a song called 197666, and a killer cover of White Wedding by Billy Idol, and a song called Kill Miss America, and Die My Bride, and they are just this hard core group. Another song they do is called Twist My Sister, its amazing. They are on this tour with Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper called The Gruesome Two-some tour, which I am hoping to see when they come through Kansas City. :p I am loving their songs right now.

Murderdolls....hardcore?

Just......no.

Murderdolls....hardcore?

Just......no.

Well, I mean, they're hardcore for what I've normally listened to before at least. Considering I have mostly listening to Evanescence, Rob Zombie, and Seether, and some other various mixes. I'm more what you would call a human Ipod. I have been known to listen to everything from Ray Charles, The Who, to Stevie Wonder, to Shania Twain, to Zombie, to the others mentioned above, to Murderdolls, to even comedians like Stephen Lynch. I just figure I'm like a human Ipod, lol, I really don't mind what I listen to, I just like everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back