Stop creating those Best Song threads.

Dont blame that shit on me. I was doing two every other day. Then TM ripped me off and fucked the entire thing up.

I think I'm going to start my own elimination game now.

still doesn't stop the fact that there are 14 of those fucking threads in that section. No Fucking More, they are tiresome and annoying, Bare Naked Ladies 2 songs that is it, "Pinch Me" and some other one that I can't remember. they don't deserve to have a Tri top because noone really gives a shit about them.

My thread in the music section was more interesting than most, and mine only got 7 posts.

once a week and in one thread would have been fine by the way CCS. It could have worked because of the way it was set up, but no it is actual shit now because 2 every 2 days is far too many.

I actuall asked if I should stop a for a while. But everyone said to keep it up.

My thread in the music section was more interesting than most, and mine only got 7 posts.

This. The music section is dead. Plenty of threads never get a post in them. I am sorry I am putting work into a dead section. What if it gets a sub forum?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Best Song threads should really be called Favorite song, seeing as how everyone is just listing their favorite songs anyway, just because a song may be your favorite doesn't mean it's the best song they have ever done

and one band a week would suffice

pffffttt.....putting work into a dead section? You was simply trying to steal my idea because you thought I was banned.

This. The music section is dead. Plenty of threads never get a post in them. I am sorry I am putting work into a dead section. What if it gets a sub forum?

Yeah, I don't usually got in there often, and I was laughing at CCS debating with you. The more threads the better, as long as they are of good quality.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Best Song threads should really be called Favorite song, seeing as how everyone is just listing their favorite songs anyway, just because a song may be your favorite doesn't mean it's the best song they have ever done

Yeah, mine is actually more to list your favourite songs by them, which is why the Pun in the title of them (Tri) 3, and also the first three letters of my name, and (Top) well that is obvious.

Making threads in that section is frustrating as hell, no one posts there, it's one of the biggest reasons why I quit doing the Music Asylum, even when I allowed posters to vote for which bands they wanted me to do, they still never posted, there was no real payoff for doing all the work that it involved

The more threads the better, as long as they are of good quality.

Which is why I encourage everyone to put thoughts into your posts if you do post in there. Even you Rusty, you are good at posting, if you know the bands, try them out.

All in all, the section is dead, and all I and CCS(shudder) were actually breathing life into a dead section. Instead of so much hesitance we should get some praise.

Which is why I encourage everyone to put thoughts into your posts if you do post in there. Even you Rusty, you are good at posting, if you know the bands, try them out.

All in all, the section is dead, and all I and CCS(shudder) were actually breathing life into a dead section. Instead of so much hesitance we should get some praise.

Yeah, I only post in there when I'm really bored but the Wrestling Sections have been really interesting lately, and due to popular demand, I may have to start writing my Smark Championship Wrestling shows again in the Book This section.

Coming Soon: CCS' super mega elimination death match from hell!

God damnit, ya know it'd be great if you could just step off the ****** train for one fucking day, you have, and I can't beleive I'm actually going to say this, potential, if you'd stop running around being such a fucking idiot all the damn time, your threads in the music, as well as most of your posts in sections other than the bar room are proof of your potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back