• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stop Chanting Cena Sucks!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I realized tonight, that this is exactly what they want. I never pay much attention to Cena matches, but tonight I realized that Cena sucks is EXACTLY what the WWE wants and as long as the crowd chants that, there will never be change.

I've noticed recently that when CM Punk vs' Alberto Del Rio and probably others, the crowd doesn't seem excited and the match seems quiet, no matter how good the wrestling. I realize now that the fans attending these shows are imbeciles and don't appreciate a well coordinated wrestling match/feud/storyline etc.

What they want is to scream "Ice Cream Bars" and other dumb shit like "Boots to asses" as well as "Lets go Cena" & "Cena sucks."
What people tired of Cena should be doing, is not booing him, not saying he sucks, but giving him no reaction whatsoever. By replying to "Lets go Cena" with "Cena sucks," you are empowering Cena and giving WWE a reason to showcase him. No matter how shit he is in the ring, Cena always receives a reaction because he always has the crowd torn with "Lets go... Cena sucks" chants. You could put Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler in the ring together and they wouldn't receive near the applause a Cena match (vs anyone does) because Cena has to do nothing to get it. If Cena does bad and Cena sucks chants start, they will be oppposed by the 7 yr old lets go Cena chant and all of the sudden the "sixth man" has turned a boring match into a classic.

Cena is right(well, whoever writes Cena's lines is right) without the crowd, there would be no show, especially in Cena's case. Everyone always says Cena is a cash cow and that little kids keep him on top, but it's really the adults booing him who do. If they did not give the kids reason to chant "Let's go Cena" so loudly and proudly, we wouldn't be in this situation each week. Everyone who chants "Cena sucks" is empowering Cena and keeping him a face because then his matches never lack energy.

So, the boos and Cena sucks chants have to go, in order for there to be change. It's exactly what WWE and Cena want. It's a reaction nonetheless and MAKES the show. If the show were to go on w/o the same ppl booing for Cena or saying Cena sucks, his reaction would be very much different. What would the kids do when they said "Lets go Cena" and heard no reply? How loud would Cena's ovation be w/o half the crowd booing while the rest applaud, giving the illusion that everyones making noise for Cena?

The only way to stop Cena, is to completely ignore him. Don't boo him, don't chant that he sucks, just completely ignore his existence. I realize this will never happen, but as long as this continues, we will continue to see the same ol' shit from WWE and Cena. Sad, but true.

But they don't wanna ignore him. They like giving him some stick or sticking up for him.

And why would we wannna stop Cena, he's entertaining. Awkward selling aside.

What they want is to scream "Ice Cream Bars" and other dumb shit like "Boots to asses" as well as "Lets go Cena" & "Cena sucks."
So they should go to a WWE show and make no attempt to enjoy themselves?

If people had realized this in 2006, then maybe something would have happened. Now, it's just too late. The chant has become way too popular.

Some boo him because they like it. Others boo because, for some odd reason, they believe Vince will "see the light" and get rid of him. The second group still hasn't figured out how stupid they are. Silence is a much better way to get what you want.

You are right we should stop chanting "Cena sucks". Lets take a page from the guidelines of the Hammerstein Ballroom fans book and chant "Fuck you Cena"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back