• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Put in the Prison for telling the truth?

Cenation™;3887374 said:
I've met Cena plenty of times when hes back here in West Newbury, he loves all his fans and ive been for a drink with him before.

Sure you have, posterboy. But don't worry. You just keep rising above that hate, fellow. We'll be right here. Basking in your ignorance.

Cenation™;3887374 said:
I've met Cena plenty of times when hes back here in West Newbury, he loves all his fans and ive been for a drink with him before.

Seems like you had more than just one drink...

Cenation needs an Attitude Adjustment.

Good one.

33031886.thb.jpg

You're all just jealous cause i've met wrestlers and you all just sit at home on your computers sweating over CM Junk, Christina Jericho, The Thundertaker and Brick Lesnar

Idiots.

.__. Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. Trust me, a few months here (if you last that long) and come across these posts again. You'll wish the earth swallowed you up. I've got nothing against Cena and actually have a spot for guys who like Cena amongst all the haters. :p But you... You're another story.

.__. Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. Trust me, a few months here (if you last that long) and come across these posts again. You'll wish the earth swallowed you up. I've got nothing against Cena and actually have a spot for guys who like Cena amongst all the haters. :p But you... You're another story.

Rise Above Hate.

Cenation™;3888128 said:
You're all just jealous cause i've met wrestlers and you all just sit at home on your computers sweating over CM Junk, Christina Jericho, The Thundertaker and Brick Lesnar

Right, because you're not doing the same thing with John Dinner?

Though I must commend you on your hilariously bad renaming of wrestlers. Bravo.

Muppet.

Well, I'm stumped. I have to hand it to you. I can't think of any reason why someone would go on the internet and pretend to be John Cena's friend. You must be the real deal.

You mean Rise Above Hate

I show Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, what do you guys do thats good about your lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back