• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Put in the Prison for telling the truth?

You're also one of Dwayne's People?

This must be the duality of man I heard about in Full Metal Jacket.

Cenation™;3888704 said:
No hes a cunt but has the occasional saying that needs to be said to some of the morons in MY prison

You just called Rock a cunt, yet talk about Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. You sir are not respectful.

Although I highly doubt you've been out with Cena, John would probably hangout for a short while with any fan wince he's pretty much that kind of guy.

He was probably in a bar with like 50 people in West Newbury and you happened to be there while he stopped by and said hello.

John Cena represents everything that is right with the world.

- His Kind.
- Fun loving guy.
- Loyal
- Respectfull
- Anti-Bully
- Nice guy

and more. Seriously, he is a great man.

I've chilled with Cena's dad on a number of occasions (by that, I mean 3) and he's a good shit, really proud of his boy

Nothing lengthy, but enough to get an informal conversation going.

Guess this guy got bored of commenting on every article on the main page.

Austin look at it this way....The comment box is like FCW for trolls. This is NXT now where you now need to step up as a troll. You dedicate every minute of your waking life to that burgundy web page now show the whole forum what it means to be a main event troll and immature poster!

Play your cards right and you could be the next breakout gimmick poster! or you could just fall under the weight of your own spam. You made the comment boxes unbearable to read now breathe life into the prison son! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back