sting as champ ....wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sting is gunnna do CRAP as the tna champ. he is old. cant wrestle and i hate his new make up. it should be angle as the champ (i think hes the next one) but they went with sting he will be champ 4 as long as 2 months.

But the lax won which is awesome but they wont last long

And chris sabin he gunna be the x champ 4 a long timeee hes gunna be good i think

UU?:icon_exclaim:

Well obviously Sting isn't gonna have the belt for a long time, especially with Angle and Joe coming up. Also, I think that Joe will win it next and hopefully Daniels will be the one to finally beat Joe for the title.

I would say Angle is the next or the one after next. You gotta believe it was part of the negotiation that he would be heavyweight champ soon. I believe that at least.

Kurt angle better not win the NWA title its too early beside Sting is great he can wrestler he not Old and he not John cena(big +) beside everyone know Joe vs Sting has been plan for the NWA title since summer

Sting cant wrestle? Did you see the same match I saw last night? For his age it was fricken awesome and yes obviously he is going to eventually job it over to CC...

Edge-number1 fan said:
Kurt angle better not win the NWA title its too early beside Sting is great he can wrestler he not Old and he not John cena(big +) beside everyone know Joe vs Sting has been plan for the NWA title since summer

So from here on out we are going to say everyone is a good champion because, and to quote you, "he not John cena"?

It is never too early to put the belt on someone who is considered by many to be the greatest wrestler alive today, if not the greatest of all time, which he very well may be.

G-Money said:
TNA has ruined Sting anyways. He was so much better in WCW.

***Warning for spamming***

As for Stng, It's not like Sting wrestled in WCW yesterday, it's been a while. Regardless Sting is the type of wrestler who needed and deserved another NWA Title reign. Even more shocking is the fact that Jeff dropped the title to him. Jeff Jarrett has been accused of being like HHH in the back even being called Tripple J. Jarrett letting someone else be champ whether it's Sting or not is a step in the right direction. The real question is how long is Sting going to be champ, with his new look you would think he would hold it for a few months but I don't think that's going to happen. Sting will loose the belt sooner than we think, IMO and I hope he doesn't loose it to Jeff Jarrett.

mattman just because someone is old doesnt mean they cant wrestle or put on a good match. i mean look at ric flair. 50-something and still going strong. and having lax back as tag champs is not that great. i like having styles and daniels as champs. they work well together. and sabin as x division champ: about time senshi lost it

i dont watch TNA but i think sting has always made for a great champion, even if he was wwe, he would be a great wwe champion.

The next title holder will most likely be Joe so Joe and Angle can feud over the belt. Joe - probably after 3 months of so - will lose the belt to Angle who will then go on to feud with someone else (Styles, Daniels, or Christian).

I don't believe Sting will have the belt for long

I'm all for getting the title of Jarrett but I think Sting is the wrong choice. He is still a great athlete but T.N.A. is a company on the up and I dont think nostalgia act's are the way forward. They should put the title on somebody who potentially could be in the company for another 5-10 years. I believe the only reason Sting was given the title at B.F.G. is because with Joe and Angle in the company there wont be another oppertunity for him to hold it.

atleast it was better then jeff jarrett being the champion. I hate that dude! the next champion will hopfully be kurt angle

Y 2 Jake said:
I'm all for getting the title of Jarrett but I think Sting is the wrong choice. He is still a great athlete but T.N.A. is a company on the up and I dont think nostalgia act's are the way forward. They should put the title on somebody who potentially could be in the company for another 5-10 years. I believe the only reason Sting was given the title at B.F.G. is because with Joe and Angle in the company there wont be another oppertunity for him to hold it.

Umm it better to be the NWA title on sting then to put it on Joe or anyone eles since No one knows the TNA wrestler yet remember there still a Young company they don't want to pull a WWE and be crappy for 70 years

mattman101 said:
I think sting is gunnna do CRAP as the tna champ. he is old. cant wrestle and i hate his new make up. it should be angle as the champ (i think hes the next one) but they went with sting he will be champ 4 as long as 2 months.

But the lax won which is awesome but they wont last long

And chris sabin he gunna be the x champ 4 a long timeee hes gunna be good i think

UU?:icon_exclaim:
How do you hate his new attire? It's awesome. He doesn't look like the same old boring Sting any more. And as for not being able to wrestle any more. I used to think the same thing, but after he stole the show at bound for glory, I realized I was wrong and he's still got it. I think that two months off with him training got him in great shape and he looks better than he did back in WCW. As for wrestling, he stole the show, as I said. Just relax, he'll do good as champion.

LAX, yeah, I liked that they won, but they will last long. The plans were to keep Daniels & Styles as champs for a long time, but then LAX stepped in and they performed well. They changed the storylines simply because LAX was undeniable. Why would they take the titles from Styles & Daniels just to take the title from LAX quickly anyways? It would make no sense. Trust me, they'll stay champs for a while.

Sabin, I'm not sure how long he'll be champ, but they can put the X title on a lot of people that would do great jobs: Sabin, Senshi, Starr, Kazarian, Bentley, etc. I like sabin, I'm happy to see that he won it, although I was rooting for Senshi to win.

Edge-number1 fan said:
Umm it better to be the NWA title on sting then to put it on Joe or anyone eles since No one knows the TNA wrestler yet remember there still a Young company they don't want to pull a WWE and be crappy for 70 years
WWE fans know TNA wrestlers like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. They've heard of them. And why would TNA base their company around WWE fans anyways? Put it on the guy who steals the show nearly every night: Samoa Joe. Even if you've never seen Samoa Joe wrestle and don't know about him, if you watch any match with him, you'll see why he's champ.

iamwrestling said:
WWE fans know TNA wrestlers like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. They've heard of them. And why would TNA base their company around WWE fans anyways? Put it on the guy who steals the show nearly every night: Samoa Joe. Even if you've never seen Samoa Joe wrestle and don't know about him, if you watch any match with him, you'll see why he's champ.

Umm what about the old WCW fans and the more fan TNA take from WWE the more WWE rating drop why do you think back when WCW was around they kick WWF ass for so long because everyone knew their world champions but no knew WWFs until they got put over by a older wrestler.

Put the world title on a Old wrestler like Sting and you get the old fans back as well as new ones. That why Raw was good for 3 weeks back at the begging of the year John cena lost the title to a new wrestler

Old wrestler that win the world title helps the company a lot more then if someone like Joe did since No one but us internet fans know of him but onces fan see more and more of Joe and starting liking him then he wins the title.

its mostly commen sense

realblackhart said:
***Warning for spamming***

As for Stng, It's not like Sting wrestled in WCW yesterday, it's been a while. Regardless Sting is the type of wrestler who needed and deserved another NWA Title reign. Even more shocking is the fact that Jeff dropped the title to him. Jeff Jarrett has been accused of being like HHH in the back even being called Tripple J. Jarrett letting someone else be champ whether it's Sting or not is a step in the right direction. The real question is how long is Sting going to be champ, with his new look you would think he would hold it for a few months but I don't think that's going to happen. Sting will loose the belt sooner than we think, IMO and I hope he doesn't loose it to Jeff Jarrett.

JJ is also going to job to young. He wants young to be me material but to get back on topic.

Did someone say Sting isnt JOHN CENA BIG??!!! ARE YOU FLUCKING KIDDIN ME!!! No you know what. Sting isnt John Cena big. HE IS BIGGER THEN CENA AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE BIGGER THAN CENA!. Sting and Flair were the two men that shaped and made the NWA what it was. Sting is WCW. He is one of the greatest wrestlers ever. Yes he has had some flop matches. I.E him vs. Hogan Slamboree 98.

TNA are going to have Sting loose the title eventually. I believe it to be CC since TNA reportedly feels Cage needs to get off a dry drought meaning no one ever pushed him to what he can be and if he can pull one over sting it would put him way over..

Umm what about the old WCW fans and the more fan TNA take from WWE the more WWE rating drop why do you think back when WCW was around they kick WWF ass for so long because everyone knew their world champions but no knew WWFs until they got put over by a older wrestler.

Put the world title on a Old wrestler like Sting and you get the old fans back as well as new ones. That why Raw was good for 3 weeks back at the begging of the year John cena lost the title to a new wrestler

Old wrestler that win the world title helps the company a lot more then if someone like Joe did since No one but us internet fans know of him but onces fan see more and more of Joe and starting liking him then he wins the title.

its mostly commen sense

So because they sieze the oppurtunity to steal some stars from WWE that means there trying to get some fans from the WWE fan base. Thats one of the dumbest things I ever heard. WWE beat WCW. Was that by getting mostly WCW wrestlers and getting WCW fans to watch ? No, it was by putting up good quality shows. TNA are signing people from WWE but only to get good wrestlers and put up traditional wrestling. Something WWE mostly does at their ppv's. If you think by not giving the title to JOE Then TNA will get ratings then you dont know tna at all. JOE is probally one of the most over wrestlers in TNA! Have you ever seen joe? IF you say no the dont judge!!! Sting yeah will get ratings prob but at this time TNA's ratings will always be at the same spot until it goes prime time!!!

Tribulation Machine said:
Sting Is The Coolest Wrestler Scense Ultimate Warrior

Warning for spamming.. This is the second time I have saw you spam in the last two minutes.. Add more to your posts.. Next time you'll be banned.

Tributaltion Machine said:
Sting Is The Coolest Wrestler Scense Ultimate Warrior.

First of all your spamming..........this is you warning for that. Second of all if you knew anything about wrestling, Sting, or the Ultimate Warrior you would know that they basically came up together as memebers of Powerteam USA and then left the group and formed a team called The Blade Runners. They both wrestled together before they left into their singles' careers.

ShaneRamlall said:
JJ is also going to job to young. He wants young to be me material but to get back on topic.

Did someone say Sting isnt JOHN CENA BIG??!!! ARE YOU FLUCKING KIDDIN ME!!! No you know what. Sting isnt John Cena big. HE IS BIGGER THEN CENA AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE BIGGER THAN CENA!. Sting and Flair were the two men that shaped and made the NWA what it was. Sting is WCW. He is one of the greatest wrestlers ever. Yes he has had some flop matches. I.E him vs. Hogan Slamboree 98.

TNA are going to have Sting loose the title eventually. I believe it to be CC since TNA reportedly feels Cage needs to get off a dry drought meaning no one ever pushed him to what he can be and if he can pull one over sting it would put him way over..

So because they sieze the oppurtunity to steal some stars from WWE that means there trying to get some fans from the WWE fan base. Thats one of the dumbest things I ever heard. WWE beat WCW. Was that by getting mostly WCW wrestlers and getting WCW fans to watch ? No, it was by putting up good quality shows. TNA are signing people from WWE but only to get good wrestlers and put up traditional wrestling. Something WWE mostly does at their ppv's. If you think by not giving the title to JOE Then TNA will get ratings then you dont know tna at all. JOE is probally one of the most over wrestlers in TNA! Have you ever seen joe? IF you say no the dont judge!!! Sting yeah will get ratings prob but at this time TNA's ratings will always be at the same spot until it goes prime time!!!

Ok let say Joe win the Title at the next PPV and someone who doesnt have the internet see him as champion and is like "who is These guy i don't know him Owell at least WWE on i know there wrestler" well there go a other fan.

Mean use commen sense when your opening a New company go with people ALL fan know first then have him lose to the New guys not only is it smart but it how WWE got were it is today.

I see Joe yes he the Most Over in TNA but he is NOT the most over in the TV fans their still Learning about him the last thing we need is Joe to become like Brock or Goldberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back