Steel Cage Forums: A Wrestling Forum That Won't Make You Sick And Kill You

Even when Milenko was at his supposed worst from digging through the archives, he really wasn't that awful in retrospect. Considering you had people repeatedly posting the faces of acid attack victims to be edgy, people who needed to be a mental institution rather than on a wrestling forum and the host of characters we had in the Prison, Milenko at his worst was nothing. And he's only gotten better from there.

At 23:34, what should I do to make you believe that?

Believe that. Because Roman Reigns said so. 😂😂😂

Milenko is just a chronic shitposter that’s pretty much a living, breathing meme.

HHP is just stereotypical neckbeard smark trash.

Calling a guy a smark on a wrestling forum...

Aren't we all? :rolleyes:

I would have no problem have that as my username to bring some reality into it. Which would be fine, considering you probably stuff bacon bits up your ass, just to fill the void of the shit that's been living in your brain.

Calling a guy a smark on a wrestling forum...

Aren't we all? :rolleyes:

I would have no problem have that as my username to bring some reality into it. Which would be fine, considering you probably stuff bacon bits up your ass, just to fill the void of the shit that's been living in your brain.

My god you are fucking stupid.

My god you are fucking stupid.

latest

Milenko is just a chronic shitposter that’s pretty much a living, breathing meme.

Its funny how on this board if you know and follow real pro wrestling(not just WWE's kid programming) you get labeled as a "neckbeard smark". Hard Hit Prince knows more about pro wrestling than 95% of the regular posters here; and more posters like him would help the board, yet new posters, who know wrestling and come here to check it out, leave too quickly when they see how one note this board's hive mind discussions are.

Its funny how on this board if you know and follow real pro wrestling(not just WWE's kid programming) you get labeled as a "neckbeard smark". Hard Hit Prince knows more about pro wrestling than 95% of the regular posters here; and more posters like him would help the board, yet new posters, who know wrestling and come here to check it out, leave too quickly when they see how one note this board's hive mind discussions are.
He could be the most knowledgeable wrestling fan in the world but when he acts like a cunt it's hard for me to care about anything he may have to say

Here’s one way to know you’re stupid. Dragon Saga left here because he thought his way overestimated wrestling IQ was undervalued here. You thought he was some esteemed poster here. He wasn’t. He became frustrated that nobody ever agreed with him and left. He went to r/squaredcircle where he’s mocked for the exact same shit he was here. Being mocked by that particular crowd for being verysmark is a level of social awkward shut-in previously thought impossible.

You’re that type of poster too. Verysmark trash like you two chase more fans away with your shit opinions than calling out such behavior ever will.

Here’s one way to know you’re stupid. Dragon Saga left here because he thought his way overestimated wrestling IQ was undervalued here. You thought he was some esteemed poster here. He wasn’t. He became frustrated that nobody ever agreed with him and left. He went to r/squaredcircle where he’s mocked for the exact same shit he was here. Being mocked by that particular crowd for being verysmark is a level of social awkward shut-in previously thought impossible.

Dude, following a member on another boards, worse being a subreddit with shitload of members, for whatever reasons makes this a really weird conversation. I go to Squared Circle and I don't know by head ONE SINGLE poster there let alone track old ones from here.

Tracking someone just because he overestimates his wrestling IQ is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Let alone, use that as a way to call someone else stupid.

Which by your dumbwitted logic also makes Hamler and FunKay pretty stupid for whatever Saga has on his signature here with their quotes.

Shut up Bacon. Just shut it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back