Steel Cage is underrated

kobrad

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay so i was watching Smackdown! tonight and i was watching the JEricho segment in the cage and i was thinking to myself, "I REALLY LOVE STEEL CAGE MATCHES!"

They are usually very very good imo, i always thought that they weren't brutal enough for me but i think that a steel cage match is an excellent way to end a feud or to continue a feud. You have two guys in a very small area who hate each other and are just going at it with everything they have.

So your thoughts? Do u like cage matches? Overrated? Underrated?

I would have to say, the steel cage match is not underrated nor are they overrated.

WWE uses cages matches anytime they want, most of them turn out fantasric, but unfortunatly they aren't all remembered. WWE uses it at PPV's, and also their tv shows Raw and Smackdown, the same with TNA, they use them on iMPACT more than they do at PPV's.

The cage match has been around for a very long time, according to some historians, the first ever cage match took place in 1937, thats 73 years ago.

The cage match is just not considered as dangerous as Elimination chambers, hell in a cell and match types with that similarity. I'm glad we get to see cage matches on raw and smackdown, because they are great matches and have that ppv feel to it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back