Stables You Miss, And New Ones You`d Like To See!

D

DiscoKid240

While reading the NWO post, I was thinking of all the cool stables. List any you miss or new ones you`d like to see with wrestlers and possible stable names included!

DX
The Corporation
The Ministry Of Darkness
The Oddities
The Union (Not very popular, but whatever)
The Million Dollar Corporation
The NWO
The Four Horsemen
The Radicalz
The Nation Of Domination
Right To Censor

AS FOR GROUPS THAT MIGHT BE OR SHOULD FORM, HERES HOW IT IS!

DX- HHH, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE), Ron Killings- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE), Road Dogg- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE), Billy Gunn- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE)

THE MINISTRY OF DARKNESS- Undertaker, Great Khali, Daivari, Viscera, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Boogeyman, Jake, Jesse

THE CORPORATION- Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Umaga, Chris Masters, Jonathan Coachman, THE ENTIRE SPIRIT SQUAD, Finlay, Ken Kennedy, William Regal, Booker T, Sharmell, Big Show

NWO- Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE), Kevin Nash- (IF HE COMES TO THE WWE), Charlie Haas, John Cena, Chris Benoit

SEND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE AND THIS!

I wouldn't like to see any of the old stables be brought back, because they just would not be the same. I loved the old DX (cause they were hilarious), The Four Horseman (best stable ever) and, The Hart Foundation.

Flames Out
Dragon

I would like to see John Cena and Randy Orton team up.
I would like to see Batista and Bobby Lashley to team up more often.
I would love to see D-Generation X with X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg... Or just maybe The Newage Outlaws again.

I miss DX and NOD..... I like the current DX but the first two were better....

I wanna see a Tag Team with MVP and Shleton... That be sick...

Team Rated R

Edge
Lita
Chris Masters
Conway

Not much but it's still a team

i like you're idea about the new corporation/dx/ministry but the nwo one wouldnt work. i cant see many people from wwe at the moment being nwo material. who would be the corporations champion though, booker or umaga? I think a great idea (after the rey/eddie thing) would be to bring back the misfits/oddeties. chavo and a group of wierdo's. would give the fringe guys a push. guys like snitsky, vis, haas, eugene etc. imagine their tag team of vis and snitsky. would be pretty impressive.

i thought the Heenan Family was a badass stable...

Andre the Giant
King Kong Bundy
Harley Race
Rick Rude
Curt Hennig
The BrainBusters
Haku

you are fogetting :
Los Boricaus
Disciples of the Apocolypse
the Dangerous Alliance
Dungeon of Doom
Triple Threat

I don't want any of them brought back but nWo. What bad can they do to something which sucked already?
Fav past time Stables:
Hart Foundation
DX
nWo Wolfpac
bWo
LwO(R.I.P: Eddie Guererro)

I'd like to see:
bWo
nWo

Screw all the others. They were good, but not memorable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back