Spinner Belt

LOL we certainly did, And in answer to an above post i agree HHH would never ever wear that piece a shit but then again i dont think vince would wanna make his son in law angry lol

I love the belt, it suits John Cena. I love it, I want one Lmaooo. I think if Edge keeps it he should change it to a "R" or something Lol. I think who ever has the belt should christin the belt. That would be kool.

Triple H with a spinner belt. Outside the ring he is so professional

I think it was okay for John Cena when he won it back in WM 21, but now it's just stupid, they should go back to the Undisputed version, i liked that one.

There was a sign on raw last night that said "Belts shouldn't spin." lol

speaking of signs, there was one last night, it was near the end of the show when they had a J.R and Lawler close-up that said bring back "the honky tonk man" i thought that was hilarious. but they should completely redesine the belt, make it look like the million dollar belt. My brother got one and it looks sweet.

Jaycobo said:
speaking of signs, there was one last night, it was near the end of the show when they had a J.R and Lawler close-up that said bring back "the honky tonk man" i thought that was hilarious. but they should completely redesine the belt, make it look like the million dollar belt. My brother got one and it looks sweet.

I saw that sign, than some camera guy or someone grabbed that guys sign cause they didn't want in the background.

that match was really weird it isnt usual for woman to hit each other lol

it is now a days in womans wrestling.,...we aint had a REAL womans match in ages

In all honsety the look of the belt isn't important, as another poster has said it is the wrestler that holds it. Do people really care or even remember what belt Hulk Hogan won or what Belt Bret Hart wore around his waist, no they remember that he was WWF Champion. It'll be the same for Cena and if Edge breaks out of the transitional Champion mold, so will he.

cmiller9291 said:
i hate customized belts. its like saying that the wrestler is bigger than the buisness

Nah its like saying f#ck you to the powers that be...

The Eagle Wing design IMO is the absolute best belt they've ever had. It looked so classy.....that sign was right, belts shouldn't spin. Thats like putting a whistle on a superbowl ring; sure it might be fun, but you look like a moron.

i think the spinner belts real sick... i dont see what the problem is? i dont see how its childish... 50 cent has spinner chanins and he's not a child... most of the wrestling fans i kno like the spinner title.. except you people... i dont get it... everybody loved 50 cent spinner chains... so thats prob why they use the spinner title... id def pick the spinner belt over the "traditional" one... i hate to tell you people this but wwe is goin in a diff direction, as much as you guys dont want it to.. but i like it

PauLwaLL50 said:
i think the spinner belts real sick... i dont see what the problem is? i dont see how its childish... 50 cent has spinner chanins and he's not a child... most of the wrestling fans i kno like the spinner title.. except you people... i dont get it... everybody loved 50 cent spinner chains... so thats prob why they use the spinner title... id def pick the spinner belt over the "traditional" one... i hate to tell you people this but wwe is goin in a diff direction, as much as you guys dont want it to.. but i like it

50 cent sucks just as much as the spinning belt does.

50 cent does suck... but he owns you... i was just stating a fact that people like the spinner belt

50 Cent is a ******** with no talent at all. and couldnt SING or RAP to save his life, He is someone who sucked dick and got lucky SIMPLE,
And his Chains are fucking Gay G - Unit style

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back