Spinner Belt

i bet if someone else brought the belt in you lot wouldnt hate it so much its not the belt you hate its john and anything to do with him but at the end of the day hes the one being paid loads of money to do what yous say he cant wrestle so he must be doing summit right cause he is still main event

Seeing as i hate rap and bling bling i can assure u i would hate that belt no matter, Even if God brought it in i would hate it, And he cant wrestle he can cut promos and its because of vince he is famous, im not the only one who hates him nearly everyone does only 14 year old girls like him lol

Edge isn't a creep- have you ever met him- no?? From what I've read in his book, he seems like a down to earth guy that's really funny. People make mistakes, and besides if the people involved with that situation got over it than so can we. I never said I hated Cena in real life, I just hate his wrestling and his gimmick. So what if Cena's being paid a lot of money- so is Tara Reid and everyone knows she's only good for one thing, and this isn't acting. The same goes for Cena, he's an okay wrestler but, he hasn't had a good match in over a year. The guy can't even do a vertical suplex right!

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:
Seeing as i hate rap and bling bling i can assure u i would hate that belt no matter, Even if God brought it in i would hate it, And he cant wrestle he can cut promos and its because of vince he is famous, im not the only one who hates him nearly everyone does only 14 year old girls like him lol

Not all 14 year olds, just the ones who don't know anything about wrestling.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:
It kinda does relate, If people know what happens in the daily life of wrestlers, They have to be professional both in and out of the ring and Edge and litas conduct was far from professional, If i was matt hardy i woulda sued the wwe for getting fired because of that, WWE has terrible business methods

my point exactly and i wonder how edges wife feels seeing it dragged over tv every week and getting the title of the back of it since that happened he has been wwe champ 2 but never before it

People- let it go! It's been over a year! None of us know Edge or Cena- so none of us get to judge them. We're talking about wrestling talent here- which Cena has none of.

Flames Out
Dragon

Dude i wanna play with Tara Reid lol, Yeah look a dont agree with what they did and it does come into wrestling in someways but i actually love the Edge character, I hate what he did in his private life and what not but i will never ever take away his gift for wrestling.

That's what I'm saying. In real life, Edge made a mistake- he's only human. It doesn't excuse him for doing what he did, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Not all 14 year olds, just the ones who don't know anything about wrestling.

Flames Out
Dragon

i know alot about wrestling and i like because he has respect of others . and as for edge anyone who does what he did is not a nice guy and how do you know the people invoved got over it

Yeah but dude, He was porking her for 3 months, Thats a long long time when you been in a 6year relationship they had plenty of time to get that out and didnt, I think he should have been reprimanded and suspended

How do you know he's not a nice guy?? I think that's bull crap coming from someone who doesn't even know him. I never said I hated Cena in real life- he seems like a cool guy it's just his gimmick and wrestling that I hate.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
That's what I'm saying. In real life, Edge made a mistake- he's only human. It doesn't excuse him for doing what he did, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Flames Out
Dragon

maybe if it wasnt used to further his career it would be easier to forget and i was a big edge fan untill that happened

grungy72 said:
Yeah but dude, He was porking her for 3 months, Thats a long long time when you been in a 6year relationship they had plenty of time to get that out and didnt, I think he should have been reprimanded and suspended

I don't it's against any rules in the WWE or anything. I know what he did was wrong but, that doesn't mean he has to be condemed for it the rest of his life.

Flames Out
Dragon

cenarocks said:
maybe if it wasnt used to further his career it would be easier to forget and i was a big edge fan untill that happened

It wasn't really used to further his career, he didn't win the WWE title until almost a whole year after.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh but he does, He helped ruin a relationship, maybe you are to young to understand but im someone who has been cheated on and i can only imagine what matt hardy must have thought when he found out, because my soul was destroyed and it only happened once, this went on for 3 months, People die People kill themselfs or kill there partners this coulda been alot worse then it was

grungy72 said:
hi is that booker t in you picture

grungy72 said:
Oh but he does, He helped ruin a relationship, maybe you are to young to understand but im someone who has been cheated on and i can only imagine what matt hardy must have thought when he found out, because my soul was destroyed and it only happened once, this went on for 3 months, People die People kill themselfs or kill there partners this coulda been alot worse then it was

Maybe I am to young to understand, but I'm not going to hate him forever. Sure I was pissed when it happened but, now I'm not.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:

maybe thats why i hate them so much now it also happened to me and it is not a good feeling and for it to be a friend just makes it 100 times worse

Okay, fine you guys probably no more about this stuff than me, I'm not gonna try and keep arguing. Can we get back to the spinner belt?

Flames Out
Dragon

No, just as long as we get back on topic. Is it just me or the belt get's bigger as the years go by. I saw the WWF belt in the 80's and it looked much smaller.
Flames Out
Dragon

AS the years progress they do get bigger, the 1970,80s NWA world heavyweight title was minature to todays standards the old WWWF belt was also small, I think we live in an age where everyone wants everything big and thus we have to comply, I actually like the smaller TNA belt not to big and bad its just right IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back