Spinner Belt

sharing a grill lol jesus i luved the attitude era belt!!

The attitude Era belts, And the one post attitude Era rocked and should never have been changed, The spinner is Ugly as shit and cant wait for it to change its gay it looks like something from Toys are Us

The attitude era belt was round and had a globe in the middle of it or just look at this pic:

wwf%20heavy%20belt.jpg

The belt pre attitude era was better imo, It looked alot like that belt in pic abve but it just looked like a real world title belt awesome

erm there both fairly crap to be honest...

The world heavyweight one for me u?

Bring back to the old title...>!!!!!! hehehehe

I think that Edge should get his own belt since cena got his..... It would be better

Nah i like the world heavyweight because it hasnt been changed since it was made in and around 88 i think could and probs am wrong about when it was made, Its an awesome belt to look at and very professional, Title belts dont need to be fancy

grungy72 said:
Nah i like the world heavyweight because it hasnt been changed since it was made in and around 88 i think could and probs am wrong about when it was made, Its an awesome belt to look at and very professional, Title belts dont need to be fancy

I know, but some color would help. Sometimes it just looks like this big gold thing.
Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back