Spear

D. Pissing off Staff: We will not put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to infract or ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

You don't have to break a rule to end up in Prison. If you're annoying, they'll put you somewhere you're easier to ignore.

How is it anymore ridiculous than the nonsense you're trying to do? How can you come here acting like a complete ****** and complain when you're treated accordingly?

You're the best Sphere. You're the best.

Sphere?

sphere.jpg

I'm not arguing with you because if that's really you in your sig, you're way too hot to argue with.

I don't understand the logic in these types of statements. Do people really think an intimate relationship is going to blossom off of something like this?

Nobody will ever dethrone Jenks or my legacy in here. "Taking over the prison" is impossible.

What exactly was your legacy? You were banned, came back, then had a meltdown and wound up in here, spewing threats.

Why, pray tell, are you bragging about all of this? It's not some accomplishment, it's something that you'll always be remembered for in a poor light.

I'd stay out of posting in the prison altogether, like they were the good ol days. if I were you, I'd just concentrate on trying to become a good poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back