Oh my spear!!!

She is so not a guy! Who is starting on Dannielle! you have to go through MOI? But I'm just too cute to hurt so don't touch. HANDS OFF!!! I aint starting but don't be so immature calling her a GUY please, that's horrible for a boy to do to a girl!!!

*Wolf whistles* lol you know im messing around?

and i dunno so dont hurtme *Crouches*

i dint mean to say she was a boy i just didnt know

sorry xxx

lol i will let it slide this time but b4 u go and insult me danni next time you should think more carefully, some people have more wit then u

I don't get what you two just said at all!!! I told you both. I'm Stupid!

neither did i and im not stupid given i got three as and a c on my exams i dont think im stupid so fuck you crunchy

But she got 3 A's and a C is good, it isn't like she failed dude!

listen crunchy im not stupid and your joke wasnt funny so grow up and deadmanwalkin i accept your apology altho i didnt need one but i outta here see ya laters

Eternal Dragon said:
We're talking about grades now???

Flames Out
Dragon
Lol, looks like it :) It's intresting how Off Topic these thread's get... And it's always the same people posting lol Ooopsie! I guess other members can't stand us.

LOL to show how stupid you are my name is grungy Not crunchy, But i guess thats what being a ****** done to you, And just for the record i never said anything to you YOU were the one who came and started abusing me fool. SO fuck off already.

Anyways, back to the spear on Trish. Like I said before she sold it very well. Is it just me or did Edge look concerned?

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah he looked like he was about to cry lol he nailed her hard poor girl i like trish hehehe, Anyways im off to bed take care Flammie, :) you still rock lol
bye

i think the height difference between carlito and trish is what made it look so vicious, since edge would be aiming for carltio's midsection, which translates to trish's chest

yeah i saw the look on edges face he looked concerned until he was on the ramp and then he laughed and i gues tha was that out the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back