Oh my spear!!!

Hello!!!! everything that was in the past is left in the past and now everybody is moved on plus Edge is back with his ex-wife Lisa after the incident plus Matt and Lita are friends again so thats left from that. Plus Edge does care about his friends and they still forgive him after what he had done to Lisa so that's all for now and I'm glad he cares for Trish bcuz guys are supposed to be professionals in the ring and help the girls whenever they need it plus they are BestFriends!!!!!

Yeah, but that is real bad what Adam did to his wife yeah, Thank god they didn't have kids! Yeah ok, forgive and forget, but seriously man that's wrong, Amy cheated on Matt in real life and she wonders why she gets called a HO! Seriously man, come on!

you are a pheasent come on edge isnt back with his wife because i think maybe lit amight have something to say about that since there together off screen and matt and lita there nowhere close to being friends would u be if the one thing u loved for 6 years had just screwed your best friend behind your back you have to be stupid to believe they are. so gguys are professionals so guys dont spear girls so guys dont interupt and be really arrogant like edge hes a fucker and ur confused if u dont realise that

Yeah he is back with his wife! I just was listening to my Matt Hardy DVD Behind the Controversies and heard everything about him/Amy/Adam.
Everything is all left was in the past and now all is forgotten.Adam and Lis are working out their relationship and Matt and Amy are working back their friendship.Matt said at least Amy had been sincere and honest enough to explain what had happened between her and Adam for 3 months while Adam was the one who back pedaled everything and told lies.So it wasn't all on Amy but blame it on poor ol' Adam himself.What do u expect,Amy and Adam can't b perfect people......at least one of them made the mistake and now all is forgotten and moved on. And Adam does care about his friends still and he still does have a heart to protect his friends he cares about.Matt's the only one who still hates Adam but doesnt hate Amy anymore after what she did to him after 6 years of being together.I think Amy is more caring and sincere yet sorry for hurting Matt and I forgive her for what she's done.

Sure I hated her before when she did cheat on Matt but when I heard the real thing what she did to him,then all was forgotten from there.

If Amy and Matt and Adam can move on so can you guys. You don't know Amy Dumas, so don't call her a ****. It's ignorant.

Flames Out
Dragon

I so 100% agree with Eternal Dragon.Forgive and Forget! What was in the past is left in the past move on and move onto the future,Be Happy!!! ^_^

Eternal Dragon said:
If Amy and Matt and Adam can move on so can you guys. You don't know Amy Dumas, so don't call her a ****. It's ignorant.

Flames Out
Dragon

excuse me i dont see you telling me what to do some how shes a **** shes a **** and ho bag a ****e a slag and everything else that means **** so stop me please i dare you

Ur very welcome Eternal Dragon! Hey even sometimes you've got to forgive Lita one day U just can't stay mad at her forever! Whatever was left in the past was left in the past.Her news with Matt was so 2004-2005 so I know we've gotta let it go and let it where it was at!!! Forgive and Forget is always my motto.Wherever Amy is ryt now,she's happy doing what she does best and glad she and Matt are bestfriends again ^_^

Wtf?? Speak English and learn some propper grammer. Do you know Amy Dumas in real life? NO! So what are you judging her???? I heard that she's very nice in real life and cool to around with.
Flames Out
Dragon

If you got cheated on would you forgive your girlfriend or boyfriend?

I would ^_^ I mean if I got cheated on,why stay mad at a love oned one forever!!! U just cnt stop loving them if u care about them so why stay mad when u can just forgive them and b friends?

We're not talking about me. We're talking about Amy Dumas. I mean none of us are Matt Hardy so what right do we have being mad at her?

Flames Out
Dragon

because your supposed to be in love with them and then they go behind your back and sleep with you best friend if you think thats right then your fucked up and eternal dragons thats why am judging her so fuck you

I agree again with Eternal Dragon! I mean it's not like U can't b Mad At Amy b4EVER! I mean what has she done so wrong,so what if she cheated on Matt,at least he got himself a new gf and Amy is still his bestfriend along with Jeff!!!!!!!!! ^_^

so what if Amy slept with Adam,it's Adam's fault not her's....Amy didn't know what she was doing at that time so nothing is her fault and I am siding along with Amy supporting her along with Eternal Dragon.

Rko_dannie said:
because your supposed to be in love with them and then they go behind your back and sleep with you best friend if you think thats right then your fucked up and eternal dragons thats why am judging her so fuck you

What is wrong with you?? We're discussing here, stop insulting me just because you can't come up with a good argument. Grow up and stop acting like a child!

Flames Out
Dragon

again I agree here with Eternal Dragon.Nothing is Amy's Fault and That's the end! Thank U Very Much!!!! ^_~

That was still a pretty good spear and a good sell by Trish on her part, it's too bad she had to be the victim of the Rated "R" Superstar, :(

Eternal Dragon said:
I agree, Trish sold the spear very well.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah, but I think it would of been funny if she jump over him and Edge had missed, lol.

That spear was fucking perfect..Trish was doing good...I mean it looked like she got the shit knocked out of her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back