Oh my spear!!!

yeah i agree for once with you eternal dragin they both do sell the spear very well it must hurt though a mean how could you possibly fake someone hitting you so hard in the gut that it doesnt hurt

Edge's spear is overated because it to imo his spear isnt that devastating, the most devasting spear ever is Goldbergs or maybe rhinos, but not edge's, he shud just stick to using the egecator or the edgecution or sumfing like dat:)

Edge has a good spear it looks good and all because it's a nice looking neat spear...lol...but Goldberg's he just ran you over and manhandled you and you looked at it and cringed...that never happened when watching Edge's spear other than when he spears people off of ladders everytime he's in a ladder match.

Hey man what happened to the dude that was calling Lita a ho bag and shit why did u stop u were really onto something there lol,.Man u let the people in this forum walk all over u, Think about it u got punked out by 2 chicks lol WEAK

to be fair...it's quite easy to sell a spear if ur not fat (ie. foley)

Yeah but that guy still got punked out by you LOL, I mean how sad can he be, And hey man remember when Edge Speared Lita all night long lol

my god do you have to be so perversed some people actually want to sleep tonight without that thought in their head get a life man

Does that mean your Gay, Because u dont like to think of a guy and a girl having sex before you go to bed LOL

no it doesnt mean im gay but you think every1s gay anyway because they believe in god and shit maybe your gay

Maybe your gay for thinking im gay cause shawn michaels is gay but u like shawn michaels so that makes you again which makes me gay cause i hate the thing you like which is gay right so now everyone is gay true

Your pathetic, you sound like a 7trh Grader! "Oh no! HE's Gay, OMG that so isn't kool!" SORT IT OUT!

You know how i know your gay lol I looked at your Fav wrestlers and they all reek of gayness, Oh shit

grungy72 said:
Maybe your gay for thinking im gay cause shawn michaels is gay but u like shawn michaels so that makes you again which makes me gay cause i hate the thing you like which is gay right so now everyone is gay true

that was a good riddle einstein sorry yasmin have to say that was pretty funny made me think

grungy72 said:
You know how i know your gay lol I looked at your Fav wrestlers and they all reek of gayness, Oh shit
WOAH! U better f**king not be disrespectful to The Phenom, The DeadMan, THE UNDERTAKER!

ergh ignore him there are assholes in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back