Spawn's Interesting Fact of The Day 8-30-08

If that's the case then maybe TNA management need to tell him that as a main event wrestler he needs to be more serious.

He's serious now. I mean there was a time when he tried to show range, but he's definitely vicious and serious now. When he showed up in the cage behind Styles, it was reminiscent of when he did it prior to the restart of ECW.

They lasted 47 days total but who's counting. The point is, he was given the belt three tiems. Aside from him, who else was a hardcore legend when they won a world title, excluding the ECW world title.

They lasted 47 days total but who's counting. The point is, he was given the belt three tiems. Aside from him, who else was a hardcore legend when they won a world title, excluding the ECW world title.

He wasn't exactly a hardcore legend. he was a guy who had two massively horrid accidents that provided more shock value than you can make with CGI these days.

He wasn't exactly a hardcore legend. he was a guy who had two massively horrid accidents that provided more shock value than you can make with CGI these days.

How is he not a hardcore legend? His stuff in Japan, ECW, his WCW time as CJ, his matches as CJ in WWF, the stuff with HHH and Chainsaw Charlie. He was definitely a hardcore wrestler and a legend of it.

How is he not a hardcore legend?

Glad you asked. I now will proceed to tell you how.

His stuff in Japan, ECW,

That stuff was relatively unknown. And he was viewed as a sellout for leaving ECW for WWF at that time. Sellouts are not hardcore.

his WCW time as CJ,

Um yeah. The empty baggie that Jake Roberts had his coke in got more notoriety in WCW than Cactus Jack. I mean what did he do? Hang out with Abdullah The Butcher in overalls and then Maxx Payne? Not memorable if you ask me.

his matches as CJ in WWF,

Those were tag title related. Not world title as you said.

the stuff with HHH and Chainsaw Charlie.

King of the ring and tag title related. Come on KB, stay on topic here. We're talking about Hardcore and winning the world title. Remember?

He was definitely a hardcore wrestler and a legend of it.

The stuff you mentioned either did not have him winning a world title or was him chasing secondary titles. And that once again brings us back to my points of "accidents" being his legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back