Spawn's Interesting Fact of The Day 8-30-08

Daddy Day Camp.

Seriously, even Eddie Murphy knew to keep away from that. Cuba, what were you thinking?!

Daddy Day Camp.

Seriously, even Eddie Murphy knew to keep away from that. Cuba, what were you thinking?!

He was thinking that he was too bad an actor to get any good parts. I swear, Men of Honor could have starred anybody else and it would have been good. But shit, they just HAD to ruin it by putting Cuba in it.

Did that even make it to the theater?!:lmao:

Sadly yes. The whole race was embarrassed.

Actually I think it's internet wrestling fans who say he HAS a legacy to lose.

Going to TNA won't do his legacy any good. It won't enhance him. But I can't see it taking anything away from him. It'll just appear to most that his legacy ended when he left WWE, like Angle.

Going to TNA won't do his legacy any good. It won't enhance him. But I can't see it taking anything away from him. It'll just appear to most that his legacy ended when he left WWE, like Angle.

Angle had a legacy? I thought ht just won a couple of titles and drank milk. But I guess TNA ruined it by giving him a couple of titles and a DUI. No wait, Kurt just stopped acting like a supreme Olympic jackass. I mean, the NEVER marketed Mark Henry as a milk drinking goody goody, and HE was an Olympian. Think is that people talk about how Kurt Angle is a comedic guy these days and how that's ruined his legacy. Um, well what was he in WWE throughout most of his career? He was a joke man. The guy who faces punked left and right. The guy who sprayed the ring down with milk and played a little guitar. Sure they gave him Team Angle but shit they even made him a joke when he became part of ECW. He was never marketed as seriously as Benoit, and Angle is a legitimate shooter. To be honest, Foley can do nothing to hurt his rep after WWE has jobbed him out for the past few years over and over again. Hell, he might even add something to it.

You aren't serious?

How can I not be serious? Tell me one SIGNIFICANT thing that anybody who went to TNA from WWE(bigger names) was doing prior to leaving? And keep in mind that Lashley and RVD have yet to make any commitments anywhere. Foley has been jobbed out for years, Angle was being jobbed out, and Booker was moved to another show to job out.

I was on about this:

Oh. Well think about it. At which time in his career (heel or face) was Benoit made out to be a comedy act? Sure faces or heels made fun of him, but he was never made to parade around like a buffoon in a sombrero or to be as much of a dork as Angle was during several points.

No, because in WWE when he wrestled he was serious. In TNA he get's his singlet pulled down, and is made to look like a fool. Oh and in WWE it was amusing. But I guess that is what happens when Austin is your foil.

No, because in WWE when he wrestled he was serious. In TNA he get's his singlet pulled down, and is made to look like a fool. Oh and in WWE it was amusing. But I guess that is what happens when Austin is your foil.

He got stripped down to his underwear and had to run 50 feet to the entrance in a banana hammock in WWE. That happened int he ring. They did the same thing to Rick Rude as well.

Not weekly though Spawn, not weekly.

To be honest, it's not weekly. I watch all wrestling weekly, and have done so regularly for the past 20 years. Maybe I've missed one or two here and there. But I don't remember seeing Kurt Angle's singlet ripped off weekly in TNA. As a matter of fact, he and AJ Styles have damned near killed each other for the past 2 or 3 months. Reminds me of the match that he had with Shane McMahon, where both guys are putting their bodies on the line to put on one hell of a show.

If that's the case then maybe TNA management need to tell him that as a main event wrestler he needs to be more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back