• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So why did they let Daniel Bryan use Benoit's move?

Chavo Guerrero? God knows everything else in wrestling revolves around him.

Don't believe me? Ask him. Why would he lie? What does he possibly have to gain from it?

Why did they let him? Why would they stop him??

They're just moves man.

And the omoplata is different. The leg scissors is reversed. Pressure on the shoulder.

You might as well ask why Cena is allowed use a cross face. Its just a hold.

07_display_image.jpg
Cena uses the stf which is different from Benoit's Crippler Crossface. Benoit wrapped his legs around the arm not the leg and notice he has his arm under the chin not across the face.

Anyway I'm pretty sure that Shawn or Hunter used the Crippler Crosface after the Benoit thing happened and it wasn't a big deal. I remember whichever one used it saying something along the lines of somebody had to be the first one to do it to show the locker room it was okay.

It really isn't a big deal.

The Lebell lock is an omoplata which is more of an triangle choke rather than a crossface.And about the diving headbutt,i'd say many wrestler's have used it after the death of Benoit.I don't get what's the problem here.

Oh for Christ's sake move on already, it's been five years. Yes it's horrible he killed his wife and son but banning wrestling moves is not going to bring them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back