So, who missed me?

Prax

I used to be a big deal
I'm aware I have my own thread in the Prison section, but I'm self-obsessed like that.

I don't know who remembers me or who is still here from back in the day, but I stumbled upon my old prison thread and thought I'd give posting here another chance, seeing as the forums I'm on aren't that active.

I see Jake around, Xfear, and a couple of others. Anyone else remember me from back in the day? How has everyone been?!

Welcome from what i heard from my lurking months you were awesome and really a great post welcome back

I remember you. I doubt you remember me. You're the one that left a hole in Jake's heart that only I could fill. Monster.

Odd. I remember reading the Prax thread in prison about a weeks time ago wondering "Hm. Wonder if this guy ever shows up again".

Welcome back Prax.

Spawn posted for a period of time some months ago until IC and D-man ran verbally train wrecked him.

I, for one, am thrilled to see you back man. You were always one of my favorites, and you were the first guy (along with Wes, Jake, and Uncle Sam, actually) who really made me feel welcome on these forums.

I know you and I had some turbulence around 18 months back during the original clemency deal, but I'm just really happy to see you. Hope you stick around.

I, for one, am thrilled to see you back man. You were always one of my favorites, and you were the first guy (along with Wes, Jake, and Uncle Sam, actually) who really made me feel welcome on these forums.

I know you and I had some turbulence around 18 months back during the original clemency deal, but I'm just really happy to see you. Hope you stick around.

Hey IC, nice to see you. I know that really wasn't your fault, and frankly, if it wasn't for you and that whole clemency thing I wouldn't be here now.

I really don't care about what happened all that time ago, bygones are bygones and frankly anyone who holds a grudge from something that happened on an internet forum over 2 years ago just makes me laugh at this point.

It's good to be back and I'll try to stay as active as possible. :)

*Interesting development*

Though if you stick around you'll have to change the avatar, that's MRC's

Glad to see you back Prax, forums have improved so much over the years, hope you stick around and post with us for awhile dude, would love to talk wrestling with you sometime.

Damn now all we need is Shocky and Jake and we've got a full blown WZ-Evolution reunion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back