So, who missed me?

Just curious. Prax you were a mod before right?

Yes, I was an S-Mod. The best S-Mod, actually.

Glad to see you back Prax, forums have improved so much over the years, hope you stick around and post with us for awhile dude, would love to talk wrestling with you sometime.

Damn now all we need is Shocky and Jake and we've got a full blown WZ-Evolution reunion.

We're gonna have to bust out the old sigs :D

Glad to see you back Prax, forums have improved so much over the years, hope you stick around and post with us for awhile dude, would love to talk wrestling with you sometime.

Damn now all we need is Shocky and Jake and we've got a full blown WZ-Evolution reunion.

Jersey Triad vs WZ-Evolution
Survivor Series Rules
JT > WZE​

I'm aware I have my own thread in the Prison section, but I'm self-obsessed like that.

I don't know who remembers me or who is still here from back in the day, but I stumbled upon my old prison thread and thought I'd give posting here another chance, seeing as the forums I'm on aren't that active.

I see Jake around, Xfear, and a couple of others. Anyone else remember me from back in the day? How has everyone been?!

I always wondered if either you, DC or Big Ace were going to come back. 1 Down, 2 to go. You can't say never because I thought you were going to leave for good. Glad you haven't.

Looks like the Old School is taking over........... were not really.

NOTE: I hated Spawn to....... it was the ego, self righteous guy.

TBH, I never understood why Johnny hated you. Something happened, I believe in not holding grudges.

I don't actually remember making him feel welcome. He's mistaken me with somebody else. The first time I spoke to him was to offer him a mod spot, I do believe.

Justin and Will need to stop fisihing for compliments. I know what I said. Both of you were awesome too, but Prax was probably the first.

Im gonna guuuuuuuuuueeesssss 6....7? people are still around from the Prax days?

this would have been way more effective the first time it got tried

I always wondered if either you, DC or Big Ace were going to come back. 1 Down, 2 to go. You can't say never because I thought you were going to leave for good. Glad you haven't.

Looks like the Old School is taking over........... were not really.

NOTE: I hated Spawn to....... it was the ego, self righteous guy.

I know right? When IC unbanned me the first time and he started flaming me I didn't even remember who he was or what I did to him :p

And to be fair, I was banned... twice... so it's not like I really had a choice. Plus it's nice to see some active forum discussion.

TBH, I never understood why Johnny hated you. Something happened, I believe in not holding grudges.

It was this whole thing... started with the e-fed and I guess I said something to upset him personally so he made it personal. Whatever.

It's 3 years, Prax. Three.

My mistake Jake. Nice to see you're still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back