So, what will make the regulars leave?

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I don't know about you guys, but I can't ever imagine people like KB, Slyfox, NorCal and myself leaving the forum. There are obviously more, I just can't be bothered naming them. So, what do you think will make us, and others, leave?

The forums crashing forever?

That should about do it.

I don't know if I'm considered a regular from the standards of Becca (naming Sly, KB and NorCal, who all definitely are people who's been around for years, as opposed to me a half year) but I'd definitely say the only thing that would keep me away from this forum would be a very very heavy real life schedule, seeing as in the evenings I get a little time to spend time on the forum, therefore it would have to be very heavy.

I don't know if I'm considered a regular from the standards of Becca (naming Sly, KB and NorCal, who all definitely are people who's been around for years, as opposed to me a half year) but I'd definitely say the only thing that would keep me away from this forum would be a very very heavy real life schedule, seeing as in the evenings I get a little time to spend time on the forum, therefore it would have to be very heavy.

You are a regular :) I just named us because we've been on here for 2-3 years :)

I dunno, actually interesting discussion maybe? Like me and Jake do, about the uniformity of our Blu-ray cases, and so on and so forth.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't ever imagine people like KB, Slyfox, NorCal and myself leaving the forum. There are obviously more, I just can't be bothered naming them. So, what do you think will make us, and others, leave?

Sweet, so I can't be bothered with...

I'd definitely say that's grounds to put me ahead of her in the admin race.

I'm probably not the guy to suck up to anyway. All good logic points to Sly being the stalwart member of the admin staff for the forseeable future. Chances are, whomever is tapped to replace an admin would likely be replacing me.

Yet you still have some pull from what I hear. Have to suck up to someone and Sly says I use too much teeth.

Sweet, so I can't be bothered with...

Admining me? I HAVE been a mod for 2 years in a few weeks. And you admined Luther for that.

To be fair, I thought you'd leave when you end up with a baby IC.

I'd definitely say that's grounds to put me ahead of her in the admin race.

No, it isn't.

I'm probably not the guy to suck up to anyway. All good logic points to Sly being the stalwart member of the admin staff for the forseeable future. Chances are, whomever is tapped to replace an admin would likely be replacing me.

NO! I think you like me more than Sly does...although he likes me now, so that's something.

For those who have been here since 07-08 or before.... I can't think of a thing. They've put in 2+ years and still enjoy posting here. Nothing's going to make them leave, and that's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back