So today

Milkyway!

Hodor!
I was listening to a buddy of mine hit on this chick. I asked if he thinks shes preaty trying to help her out. He said, "Well, I do plan to maturbate to her tonight." =\\ So my question to you guys is, is that flattery, or disgusting? (for the girl of course) lol

Reactions: CCS
If I knew a girl was pleasuring herself while thinking of me I'd like it.

If I knew a girl was pleasuring herself while thinking of me I'd like it.

QFT.

And certain girls would like that, they are called ****s. They usually spend time visiting the doctor, getting treated for STD's, and if you spend a night with them you'll receive one of those as a gift from her.

If he's looking for a ****, then good call by him saying what he said.

QFT.

And certain girls would like that, they are called ****s. They usually spend time visiting the doctor, getting treated for STD's, and if you spend a night with them you'll receive one of those as a gift from her.

If he's looking for a ****, then good call by him saying what he said.
Quick question. If a girl is *********ing how can she get an STD?

Quick question. If a girl is *********ing how can she get an STD?

My mistake, that second part wasn't in reference to the quote I was talking about. I was just acknowledging CCS for speaking a truth.

The second part was in reference to the thread starters question. So in short, you can't get an STD masterbating, I was talking about the type of girls that would react to that kids friends statement.

My mistake, that second part wasn't in reference to the quote I was talking about. I was just acknowledging CCS for speaking a truth.

The second part was in reference to the thread starters question. So in short, you can't get an STD masterbating, I was talking about the type of girls that would react to that kids friends statement.
OK then ignore the rep I gave you.

I'm confused as to whether he told the girl he was going to jerk it to her.
If so, yes, I'd be disgusted and mildly creeped out.

If he didn't tell the girl this, and just told you, then no, it's neither gross or offensive to the girl. You can jerk off to whatever you want to, anything and anyone is fair game. As long as he didn't tell the girl this to her face, no harm done.

I usually get my girlfriends to admitt that they *********e while thinking of me. After they admitt it I give them hell, hehe.

It was red

Oh, nevermind then, glad that's gone.

CCS said:
I usually get my girlfriends to admitt that they *********e while thinking of me. After they admitt it I give them hell, hehe.

I do the same, my friend. But instead of giving them hell, I just kinda fuck them, as it turns me on. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I like to show up unannounced sometimes too, and catch them in the act, goodtimes.. goodtimes. God, I make my women so hott and bothered!

And btw, CCS is becoming my favorite poster at the moment.

It's not actually gone I just feel bad. Check your user CP

Oh okay, I see, i'm not too familiar with that whole thing so I got confused.

It's all good, atleast you made up for it with a good rep so that kinda cancels each other out right? Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes.

Oh okay, I see, i'm not too familiar with that whole thing so I got confused.

It's all good, atleast you made up for it with a good rep so that kinda cancels each other out right? Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes.
you can thank Tdigs for the green rep after my red. He gave it to you.

Thank you Tdigs, whomever you are.
Immanuel Kantdigle

I'll be damned if I'm gonna spel lthat out everytime i mention him. Also if you look at your rep box from left to right it goes:

Color (red, green, grey) Thread it was given in Date it was given Who gave it to you The comment they left.

Immanuel Kantdigle

I'll be damned if I'm gonna spel lthat out everytime i mention him. Also if you look at your rep box from left to right it goes:

Color (red, green, grey) Thread it was given in Date it was given Who gave it to you The comment they left.

Thanks man, I was unclear on that whole thing, I know what rep was but didn't know where to go to see it. Now that i'm aware of this, i'm gonna be checking that like a hungry dog, strange comparison.. i know.

Again thanks to you and Immanuel Kantdigle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back