• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, Spring Cleaning...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Gail Kim: Suckage
Melina: Suckage
DHS: Suckage
Kozlov: Suckage
Masters: Man-boobed Suckage

I <3 Melina's crying over on twitter where she's trying to get folks to write in to WWE in protest. LULZ. Good luck with that one, Melina.

Two fewer strikes on the wellness policy.

Masters was screwed from the moment he resigned. With two policy strikes from his first run (which reportedly carried over) he was simply a bad choice to get behind. If he decided to get on the juice again or failed to hand in a prescription the company would have to shitcan him. And with his record (even if he's been pissing clean for years) it's too much of a risk to invest heavily in Chris Masters.

I forgot about that, thanks for enlightening me

Regardless, still irrelevant now
Don't be a fucking nitwit. People still remember McIntyre's prominent run on SmackDown and he can be re-established on Raw in one night. Masters would have taken some doing.

Husky Harris was removed from the main roster page Coco but he's still in FCW last i checked.

Thanks for the update. Here's hoping fatty with generic ink becomes the new "it look" soon.

Chris Masters commented o his release in a classy way. The dude is showing remarkable maturity for someone in an unnaturally immature business. He seems to be fully aware that he has time on his side.

He also seems to be fully aware that he's awesome and isn't pulling any false modesty garbage on us. Mah man.

Gail Kim said this:

Every1 sounds upset or sad or concerned..trust me its the best thing ever. Now my life can begin. All the negativity is gone and control over my life. No one can hold me down but me now! :cool:

Maybe she can spend the next ninety days learning how to empty a bucket.

DirtyJosé;3321069 said:
Maybe they can all go help Jeff Hardy with whatever it is that's out in the woods.

meth-lab-12ed169960b43a0b_large.jpg

(it's a meth lab, folks!)

Think that's enough Kerosene for Hardy to get high on? I thought he'd need an Olympic sized pool full of the shit.

Making room for all of the ROH wrestlers about to come in.

Honestly nothing shocking here as far as releases go. Hopefully we get a few more.

I read this thread yesterday morning when you made it Nate, and it was the first thing to come to mind this afternoon when I read online about all of the people released today/yesterday.

You fucking jinxed it Nate. Thanks. Now we are in a Masters and Kozlov-less world...you son of a bitch.

Or that FSWWE will get himself banned..

I figured Gail was leaving after Monday's incident. Masters was really the only surprising one here for me, since they have him in the Summer Slam commercial. Guess he won't be taking on Ryder for his title now.

Shame on you Nate. You cost several people their jobs. How do you sleep at night, you heartless bastard?

I'd love it if a WWE employee was plodding through these forums last night, cam across this thread and though 'Oh yeah' before making a few important calls.

The only guy I care much about was Masters. How many guys have been released twice by the WWE and come back? I reckon not many.

Can we look at the bright side? I'm miffed about Kozlov, he was the best out of the released lads, and Masters too but hey ... Trent Barretta got a match on SD this week ... and his entrance was televised!

To be honest, I really could not care less about any of the people who were released (or who "quit"). I don't see any of them as any loss whatsoever, and frankly if their departures were not reported on wrestlezone, I doubt I would have even noticed.

Gail Kim is rarely used and when she is used, she's not been a part of any significant storyline or feud. Except for being Bryan's girlfriend or part of diva battle royals, she's never on TV. I wish her well in TNA as she tries to recapture past glory in TNA, years later, in a much different (worse) knockouts division, without Kong to carry her.

Melina was overrated, an apparent backstage nightmare, and she'll be no loss either. Morrison will be OK without her. I see her reverting back to her old ring attire and ring entrance, much more suited to TNA than WWE.

DH Smith would have been released ages ago if it weren't for his lineage. No new Hart Dynasty, no need for Smith. If I were Tyson Kidd, I'd turn my cellphone off. Can't remember his last non-superstars TV appearance. Masters was a guy whose risk was greater than his reward due to his Wellness Policy history. And Kozlov lost his niche in the company to Zack Ryder; his only saving grace was his partnership with Santino. Enter Ryder, exit Kozlov.

I doubt the cuts are over yet. Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, Rosa Mendes, Tyson Kidd, Alicia Fox, several Nexus guys, and others should be pretty nervous these days.

Some of these guys will possibly resurface in WWE if they don't burn bridges along the way. Others will end up in TNA. Personally I won't lose too much sleep over any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back