• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, Spring Cleaning...

Isn't Superstars also taped? So the pops must be edited to, I don't believe that people care about Masters, in live reports people seem to take a break in Superstars Match.

However I also feel its sad, he is way better for the E than Trent Barreta or Tyson Kidd though.

I think that's going to require a hardcore biological experiment.
I've been there. The courts call if "bestiality." Turns out saying you were just performing a "biological experiment" isn't a stellar defense.

Although if you choke the chicken, that's an easy way to prevent one witness from taking the stand.

I'm pretty sure if you mass distribute the "research footage" under the distributor RhinoCore you violate some sanctity of science.

It appears the #14 curse is still going. Masters was #14 in last years RR.

Isn't Superstars also taped? So the pops must be edited to, I don't believe that people care about Masters, in live reports people seem to take a break in Superstars Match.

However I also feel its sad, he is way better for the E than Trent Barreta or Tyson Kidd though.

The pops didn't look edited in to me, you could see the crowd cheer, and when he put Perfect Jnr in the Master Lock everyone was on their feet. I used to think no-one gave a fuck about Superstars, until I started watching it. The crowd gets invested in it, a lot.

Shock release pick: Wade Barrett

There's usually one that makes me go "Huh!", so he's my pick. I should state that in all the years I'm made picks like this I've never been right. I probably aim just a little too high.

Unlikely, McIntyre is probably going to stick around because of his age and his Intercontinental Championship and Tag Team Championship.
However I feel that JTG can probably be next.

JTG and Drew are a year apart. A bad argument. Kozlov is a former tag team champion as is DH.

Drew has the look. JTG is black in a company that still employs Michael Hayes.

Is Husky Harris still around? Thought I saw something a couple days back on him being removed from the roster.

Thank God Smith is gone. Remix hasn't said much about him in months, and I'm still tired of pretending I'll ever bother looking into all the nice things he had to say about the Baby Bulldog.

I'd have mentioned him if he'd been something remotely resembling relavent at any point in the last 6 months. Besides he wanted out (allegedly), so more power to him. He'll probably go to Japan and/or MMA. He'll do just fine in any case.

I wonder who'll be the next to go.

What the fuck are you on about? Put down the Team Extreme crack pipe and stop bolding things at random.

What makes McIntyre better than Masters now, like you said he hasn't been relevant in a year

What makes McIntyre better than Masters now, like you said he hasn't been relevant in a year

Two fewer strikes on the wellness policy.

Masters was screwed from the moment he resigned. With two policy strikes from his first run (which reportedly carried over) he was simply a bad choice to get behind. If he decided to get on the juice again or failed to hand in a prescription the company would have to shitcan him. And with his record (even if he's been pissing clean for years) it's too much of a risk to invest heavily in Chris Masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back