• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, its that time of the week again.

So, Lets get back on topic here?? Lol. Improovements? What do I need to work on?

TM I took you up on your offer. I posted a marks favorite Megacard.

Ive gotten Green rep from 3 admins, most Mods, and a partridge in a pear tree. DS is a bitch, so he gives out red, mostly because his daddy didn't play catch with him when he was little. Unlike my daddy, who gives me rep. Actually NorCal has given me one green and one red, so that evens it out. My favorite rep is still my Xfear rep.

Thanks for the new red rep you just gave me. I'll wait for the day when you give me red rep for an actual good reason.

I think 'because I felt like it' is a pretty good reason. If it's any consolation, I gave the other people who insulted Hacksaw red rep too.

DS is a bitch, so he gives out red, mostly because his daddy didn't play catch with him when he was little.

It's rare that I agree with DS, but I've only gotten green rep from him, and it may have been twice...

Mutual respect > Irrational Hatred

Mine takes atleast eight or nine.. Maybe even ten. Ten is twice as much as five. My green rep is almost twenty, I think.

You also signed up 5 months before me, and I was on here for about 2 weeks before I started posting regularly...

Because I've never repped you. You haven't earned it. I think I'm going to start repping bots before I ban them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back