• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, its that time of the week again.

You have rep, NSL, because you post pictures of sexy people and make funny jokes. You're very hard to dislike. I've repped you three or four times myself, I think.

I have Becca rep and a lot of it.

I actually haven't gotten much from the pics. Twice from NorCal, because of Talia, and once from KB because of Victoria. There may be a few others, but I'm constantly getting rep in the wrestling sections, and for other conversations going on...

And KK...Not all "spam rep" is "bad rep".

Just because this and the LD/SpamZone are "spam" sections, doesn't mean there's not good conversation going on. Most of the time, it's quality wrestling discussion, or talk about anything else that may be on our minds...

ED, I could careless about "pleasing" people. I've learnt that, that is impossible. My goal is to earn peoples respect. Which I'm failing to do so. I see the rep of others with around 100 posts having 5-6 bars. And my only having 1. Which means, they are earning the respect, and I'm not. So, I wanna know what I need to fix, to earn the respect.

Yeah, it sounds like you want to please people. Who cares about rep any way? Don't worry about it.

Flames Out
Dragon

That happens when you don't agree with everyone, unfortunately. I'm sure Downward Spiral has loads and loads of red rep.

He'd have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever red repped him, and we've had quite a few disagreements...I've actually green repped him a few times...

I've green repped him twice as well.

I've never read any of your wrestling posts as I don't really post there. I'm a bar fly, now. And, dang.. I've only gotten green Norcal rep once for the pictures! I thought those last night would get me some. Oh well.. I have full bars.

I've green repped him twice as well.

It's exactly what rep is for. I feel, that if you disagree with someone, and have a civilized disagreement, the best way to show respect is to give green rep.

Echelon and I had a good lengthy disagreement the other night, and in respect for his opinion, I green repped him, and got green rep in return...

Red rep is for idiotic posts...

Come to think of it, KB has never green repped me. Its down to him and Sly. I know Sly was almost close. Almost.

Come to think of it, KB has never green repped me. Its down to him and Sly. I know Sly was almost close. Almost.

I may have gotten rep from KB twice...I haven't been in enough the same threads as Sly to have a chance to earn rep from him...

I'd say most of mine came from NorCal...It's been pretty spread out.

Jake and Sly would probably be the biggest for me...Just because they're replies tend to be negative...They're not wrong, just negative reactions...

Green rep from Luther would be interesting, but that'll never happen. I just want him to cancel the red rep I got...

The green rep i treasure the most is my Jake rep.

I treasure the admin reps...I got it twice...

One was for my "voting" in the Worst Of forums from both of them, and I forget what the others were...

They said I'm an official WZ'er now :lmao:

He'd have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever red repped him, and we've had quite a few disagreements...I've actually green repped him a few times...

No, no red rep from yourself.

The only red reps I usually get are from people like TM. I find that funny because it obviously annoys him so much to get red repped for a stupid post, that he feels like finding the first post of mine and red repping it in order to 'get me back' as if I really care about my reputation.

I did get a red rep from some fellow called 'Shock' for saying something bad about Randy Orton. That being said, I red rep people for much sillier things.

I did get a red rep from some fellow called 'Shock' for saying something bad about Randy Orton. That being said, I red rep people for much sillier things.

Shock does most of the sigs...

I think I may have only red repped one or two people. No clue who they are though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back